Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Russia : The Real Reason

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
screen glare

Russia : The Real Reason

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:32 pm

Why is Trump - the murderer, Putin's lap dog? What is the real reason Trump is beholden to him?

As Trump is mentally ill with Narcissistic Personality Disorder I think the real reason for his steadfast ass licking of Putin has little to do with money. Instead I believe it has to do with Trump's physical image of himself. I think he WAS in the Russian hotel room - naked - and Vlad-the-Invader has video and still pics of Trump's "parts". Not to mention recorded audio of whatever Trump had uttered.

Because NPD drives every Trump thought, word, and behavior - the future vision of a specific nude "part" being exposed to the world is the one thing Trump can't allow. All the more forbidden because its speculated size became a very public joke during the presidential campaign. And being laughed at - at Trump's expense - is not an option for this crazy Commander-in-chief.

Holding Trump's small head over his big head. The ultimate weapon of leverage in Vlad's arsenal against our sick POTUS.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Re: Russia : The Real Reason

Post by Bryce » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:06 pm

I don't think T Rump has a small penis. Why, I don't think he even owns a Corvette. He does have the hair for it though.
~Repeal And Replace, Mitch Mcconnell.~

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:32 pm
Why is Trump the murderer, Putin's lap dog? What is the real reason Trump is beholden to him?

As Trump is mentally ill with Narcissistic Personality Disorder I think the real reason for his steadfast ass licking of Putin has little to do with money. Instead I believe it has to do with Trump's physical image of himself. I think he WAS in the Russian hotel room - naked - and Vlad-the-Invader has video and still pics of Trump's "parts". Not to mention recorded audio of whatever Trump had uttered.

Because NPD drives every Trump thought, word, and behavior - the future vision of a specific nude "part" being exposed to the world is the one thing Trump can't allow. All the more forbidden because its speculated size became a very public joke during the presidential campaign. And being laughed at - at Trump's expense - is not an option for this crazy Commander-in-chief.

Holding Trump's small head over his big head. The ultimate weapon of leverage in Vlad's arsenal against our sick POTUS.
It's getting hard to tell who has mental illness anymore, person they are writing about, or the writer above.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

906XJ

Post by 906XJ » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:50 pm

SG's handler let it off it's leash for the afternoon... only for SG to write a diatribe about Trump's dick.

Wow.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:42 am

Is this the new conspiracy theory being peddled by CNN? Gotta lay off the MSM, sg, it's warping your brain.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 pm

So the truth comes out, Screen Glare has a man crush on the president's male member...Now it all makes sense.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 pm
So the truth comes out, Screen Glare has a man crush on the president's male member...Now it all makes sense.
Probably wears a "MEMBERS Only" jacket over his "Make America Great Again" T Shirt.
~Repeal And Replace, Mitch Mcconnell.~

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic