Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

James Comey reached a conclusion in Hilary investigation months before interviewing her

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
bmw
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

James Comey reached a conclusion in Hilary investigation months before interviewing her

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Fired FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement to announce the conclusion in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server before the FBI interviewed key witnesses, including Hillary Clinton herself, top Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee claim.
Move along, nothing to see here....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comey-draf ... icans-say/

NS8401
Posts: 7365
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: James Comey reached a conclusion in Hilary investigation months before interviewing her

Post by NS8401 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:16 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:59 pm
Fired FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement to announce the conclusion in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server before the FBI interviewed key witnesses, including Hillary Clinton herself, top Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee claim.
Move along, nothing to see here....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comey-draf ... icans-say/
It doesn't say anything about what conclusion he reached first... hell it wouldn't surprise me if either way he had a statement ready to go... there really isn't anything here... and then he reopened it after this so it's a moot point... give it up... there's nothing to get Hillary on.

bmw
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: James Comey reached a conclusion in Hilary investigation months before interviewing her

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:23 pm

In one exchange from the redacted transcripts, an unidentified FBI aide says that Comey first wrote a draft of the July statement in May 2016.

"There were many iterations, at some point, there were many iterations of the draft that circulated," the unidentified aide said.
This per CNN, which is characterizing the draft as a "statement exonerating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/ ... index.html

NS8401
Posts: 7365
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: James Comey reached a conclusion in Hilary investigation months before interviewing her

Post by NS8401 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:12 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:23 pm
In one exchange from the redacted transcripts, an unidentified FBI aide says that Comey first wrote a draft of the July statement in May 2016.

"There were many iterations, at some point, there were many iterations of the draft that circulated," the unidentified aide said.
This per CNN, which is characterizing the draft as a "statement exonerating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/ ... index.html
Which still doesn't answer the question of why this matters if he reopened the investigation later anyways? It's a moot point.

User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: James Comey reached a conclusion in Hilary investigation months before interviewing her

Post by Bryce » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Hillary Clinton participated in a clear, ongoing and intentional violation of the espionage act. There was proof galore. The fix was in with both Comey and Lynch.


Now...

back to Russia, Russia, Russia.
~Repeal And Replace, Mitch Mcconnell.~

NS8401
Posts: 7365
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: James Comey reached a conclusion in Hilary investigation months before interviewing her

Post by NS8401 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am
Hillary Clinton participated in a clear, ongoing and intentional violation of the espionage act. There was proof galore. The fix was in with both Comey and Lynch.


Now...

back to Russia, Russia, Russia.
How are those GOP Hillary investigations going?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests