Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Crystal unintentionally funny on WNZK this morning.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
innate-in-you

Crystal unintentionally funny on WNZK this morning.

Post by innate-in-you » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 pm

On her "Motown and a Cup-A-Joe" radio this morning (not necessarily perfect quoting, but paraphrasing):

"we now have more than a thousand listeners on Simple Radio".......Thanks to all of our Simple Radio listeners out there!"

SolarMax

Re: Crystal unintentionally funny on WNZK this morning.

Post by SolarMax » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Notice that Streema's Simple Radio at least for Detroit, is in need of updating. 98.7 is still shown as AMP Radio, and clicking "Play" gets a "404 not found." The other local Entercom stations, like WWJ,, redirect to radio.com.

I accidentally discovered the "Motown & a Cup of Joe" show a few months ago. Kind of fun to hear only Motown on the radio for a change. And really, AM radio is the genuinely best way to hear it. Crystal can be a bit much but she's ok in moderate doses.

innate-in-you

Post by innate-in-you » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Best on Wednesdays (when requests are played and 70s are favorites) and "Throwback Thursday" when you just might hear Billie Holliday.

Not so good on Fridays. EPs are played and a riff may run 100 times.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:58 pm

You know I totally enjoy her show, Some mornings I don’t get out of bed that early, But when I get a chance to listen to her show, I really enjoy it very much, Lately The Wife and I just talk in the morning a lot since she fell at work and broke her right arm so she isn’t working to much now, but when she goes back I’ll get a chance to listen to 680/690 in the morning again. Thanks for reminding me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic