Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Being pro-police

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
the chief

Re: Being pro-police

Post by the chief » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:54 am

lovinlife101.. I'm really tired of hearing about your " Anti-Police" crap. Please confine your posts to radio, TV, or other broadcast matters.
I'm sure most everyone else on this board feels the same way. I'm sure there are other outlets where you can post your anti-police views.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:08 pm

the chief wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:54 am
lovinlife101.. I'm really tired of hearing about your " Anti-Police" crap. Please confine your posts to radio, TV, or other broadcast matters.
I'm sure most everyone else on this board feels the same way. I'm sure there are other outlets where you can post your anti-police views.
"Anti-Police"? Really? Let's look at the last post and see exactly what is so "anti-police" about it, shall we?
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 am
I love this teacher!

Exercise your rights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEGh81Lgp0
Hmmmm. I stated love for a teacher and encouraged people to exercise their rights.

Yes! I see the problem! How dare I praise an educator, private citizen, woman, informed human being! What was I thinking? How could I be so violently controversial?

Show me anything "anti-police" about my last post and I'll stop posting here forever.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:10 pm

All 101 posts is a few you-tube channels anyway...hey buddy we can subscribe too!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Police are given an address of a man who allegedly choked his girlfriend. Rather than going to that address, they go to the neighbor's house and kill the innocent neighbor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pol ... a40e84113e

Most people would call this a tragedy. Police called it "Sunday."

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:13 pm

COPS! STOP ABUSING SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN!

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/boy-au ... m-tackled/

Bdl

Post by Bdl » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
Sha na na na, sha na na na na
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
Get a job, sha na na na, sha na na na na

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Oh I know what the post was about, but you fail to see that what I post is meant to make fun of you, your moronic diatribe against cops that no one cares about and to generally be an asshole toward you. I am here to help you see that you need to piss off and go post elsewhere.

Realist

Post by Realist » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 pm

HL101 isn't smart enough to realize that this continued anti police BS should've started in the political section of this board NOT in the Flint / Tri City section. Or is he / she-it afraid that they'd be even more pummeled there with all the BS they post?
Not an optimist or pestimist, but a realist on life

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Bdl wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
Get a job, sha na na na, sha na na na na
My job status has nothing to do with whether cops should be able to abuse special needs children. BTW, they shouldn't be able to!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:54 pm
Oh I know what the post was about, but you fail to see that what I post is meant to make fun of you, your moronic diatribe against cops that no one cares about and to generally be an asshole toward you. I am here to help you see that you need to piss off and go post elsewhere.
"No-one cares about"?

I'm pretty sure the black guy jailed for months because he had drywall dust on him that police thought was cocaine cares.

I'm pretty sure all the students at the high school where police sexually assaulted all of them care.

I'm pretty sure the special needs child who police abused and his family cares.

I'm sure the families of the innocent, unarmed people that police kill care.

Why do you make statements that are false?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Realist wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 pm
HL101 isn't smart enough to realize that this continued anti police BS should've started in the political section of this board NOT in the Flint / Tri City section. Or is he / she-it afraid that they'd be even more pummeled there with all the BS they post?
What?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Realist wrote:
Give 101 a break....

The forum instructions in the political section says it's not for the intellectually weak...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Realist

Post by Realist » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:31 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 pm
Realist wrote:
Give 101 a break....

The forum instructions in the political section says it's not for the intellectually weak...
:rollin :rollin :rollin
Not an optimist or pestimist, but a realist on life

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:35 am

BEST POST EVER!

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:14 pm

The problem is that mxmetalhead refuses to ban the douche bag troll even when he has brought more strife to this board than any of the ones that were actually put in the the douche bag repository!

If you hate police so much you a-hole, do you have plans to assault a cop? I know its a strong accusation, but that is what you clearly want to do!

What ll101 does -

My website: www.Tinyurl.com/yq29ss

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:20 pm

Rest of us have full respect for the police for what they do for us.
My website: www.Tinyurl.com/yq29ss

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:10 pm

I really shouldn't be commenting on the bullshit here because I have three cops in my family and my grandfather was a decorated police commander before his retirement so when I see hate shit like this it sets me off. As you said Lowlife 101 hates police but he would be the 1st to call them if he was the victim of a crime which makes him a big ass hypocrite. I am also pretty confident in saying he would never mouth off to a cop if given the chance because when it comes down to it he is a pussy.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Ronaldski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:14 pm
If you hate police so much you a-hole, do you have plans to assault a cop? I know its a strong accusation, but that is what you clearly want to do!
Whoa! Stop right there! I am 100% anti-violence. I have never encouraged violence toward anyone, even cops!

I will never own a gun. I will never fire a gun. I will never serve in the armed forces where violence is required. I am against striking another living thing.

I have let a lot of the lies, falsehoods, name-calling, and bullying slide when directed at me, but when anyone accuses me of wanting to commit violence, I have to speak against that!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Ronaldski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:20 pm
Rest of us have full respect for the police for what they do for us.
For every one of these photos, I can post several where police shot and killed innocent, unarmed people. And the police don't bother going to the funeral.

Oh, you have full respect? Is that better than half respect? How much is an acceptable level for you?

Yes, let's all respect what the police do for us. Let's see here, they protect us on the roads by ticketing drivers going one mile an hour over the speed limit, because 55 mph is safe in a 55 mph zone, but 60, or even 56 is way too fast and dangerous! That is, unless you're in a 75 mph zone, in that case, 75 is safe. But don't go 76! It's too dangerous!

Oh, and please keep those dangerous people who have an ounce of a natural plant away from me! And put them in jail for a long time!

Then, enforce our immigration laws by stopping people without reasonable suspicion and simply asking them if they are citizens. If they say "yes," let them go because everyone is honest. But, if someone wants to exercise their Constitutional rights by not answering questions, give them a hard time, because we can't have those kind of people doing that.

906XJ

Post by 906XJ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:24 pm

This is... fascinating.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic