Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Being pro-police

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
DAC

Re: Being pro-police

Post by DAC » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Come on, 101. You do the same thing all the time. You're the monarch of phrases such as "I didn't say that!" and "I didn't ask that!" and "I wasn't asking you!" whenever anyone reads between the lines of the asinine things you post. Yet you do the same thing constantly and claim righteousness while doing so. You're providing no "service" here. However, it was nice to see you admit that this thread has nothing to do with Bill Harris being pro-police. Upon that revelation, I'd say it's time this thread was closed or moved. I still can't figure out why you don't take up this cause in the "chatterbox" portion of the board. You'd likely find way more of the "logic" and "reason" you so crave if you posted this discussion in the proper place.

Anyone else agree?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:30 pm

DAC wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:06 pm
Come on, 101. You do the same thing all the time. You're the monarch of phrases such as "I didn't say that!" and "I didn't ask that!" and "I wasn't asking you!" whenever anyone reads between the lines of the asinine things you post. Yet you do the same thing constantly and claim righteousness while doing so. You're providing no "service" here. However, it was nice to see you admit that this thread has nothing to do with Bill Harris being pro-police. Upon that revelation, I'd say it's time this thread was closed or moved. I still can't figure out why you don't take up this cause in the "chatterbox" portion of the board. You'd likely find way more of the "logic" and "reason" you so crave if you posted this discussion in the proper place.

Anyone else agree?
Yep, Bill Harris is still pro-police rather than objective. Great reminder!

Oh, and how am I supposed to read between the lines here?
zzand wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm
Nah, i am sticking to the night stick up the pooper and you liked it...
How can that be interpreted any other way? "...night stick up the pooper..."

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Clearly there is already something up your ass at all times, so I wouldn't take it as a threat.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

DAC wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:57 pm
Clearly there is already something up your ass at all times, so I wouldn't take it as a threat.
Nothing up there that I consented to. You'll have to talk to zzand about what's up there. Apparently, zzand is the expert on that.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 am

101: since you're deflecting, what they are trying to say is you're acting in a constipated way...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:34 am

The only thing up his ass is his head.....or her head as the case may be...

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:35 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm
Nah, i am sticking to the night stick up the pooper and you liked it...
audiophile wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 am
101: since you're deflecting, what they are trying to say is you're acting in a constipated way...
You don't have to be a first-year medical student to know the difference between constipation and being forcably sofomized against your will.

Yet for some reason you think they are the same thing. I pity you.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Don't ever go into medicine.

And if you do, don't recommend laxatives to those who have been sexually assaulted with a blunt object.

Best to keep flipping burgers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:00 am

He is so easy to get going..It's like shooting fish in a barrel....hahahaha

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:34 am

You don't need to light the fuse to get 'em going - just bring the fuse and boom!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:00 am

Here we go again.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/nor ... n-driveway

So cops think it's okay to ticket people for being drunk in their own car in their own driveway.

We've seen cops ticket people for warming up their own car in their own driveway. (GASP!)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 100762988/

Also, cops jailed a black man for months because the cops thought drywall dust was cocaine.

http://wgntv.com/2017/06/28/handyman-ja ... r-cocaine/

We've also seen where cops barged into a high school and sexually assaulted all of the students.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/studen ... d-by-cops/

Oh, and there was the time cops arrested a woman because she exercised her 5th Amendment right.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loc ... 79581.html

So what's next? Will cops arrest people for being naked in their own homes? Will they ticket people for preparing meals without a permit?

Bdl

Post by Bdl » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Graduated at an early age....multiple degrees....and still can't find gainful employment.

What's the common denominator?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Bdl wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Graduated at an early age....multiple degrees....and still can't find gainful employment.

What's the common denominator?
I thought you were talking about me until the "still can't find gainful employment" comment.

When you're independently wealthy and don't require gainful employment, come back to me, and we can relate.

In the meantime, keep police accountable, the news won't do it for you.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 pm

The common denominator is he is a douche bag and delusional at that

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:08 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 pm
Ah, more name-calling.

Do you really think you persuade people by talking like a drunken sailor?

Here's what I see when you all respond to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56mbplP1Zg

It's cute, but not effective arguing.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 pm

zzand wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 pm
Oh, zzand, those who correct your grammar, clean up your illogical messes, and try to keep you out of ignorance care deeply about you. They mean you no harm. They are trying to help you. And what do you do? You call them names, rally others to gang up against them, and fight back with more ignorance. Your teachers who corrected your homework, corrected your illogical reasoning, and taught you how to read were there for your benefit. And what did you do? You attacked them like you attack me.

There's still hope for you. It my take some humiliation, but you can go back and correct the past. I recommend re-enrolling in the second grade, pass the tests, complete the grade, then, move to third grade, eventually moving up past an elementary education. Keep going. Don't stop. Then, maybe, just maybe, you'll achieve something you, your parents, and nobody around you thought possible, you may earn a GED! You can do it!

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 am

Oohhh, the troll made a long winded self serving post...Keep it up, you are so clueless you have no idea when you are being fucked with...Just stay in the basement playing online and eating hot pockets.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:44 am

zzand wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 am
Oohhh, the troll made a long winded self serving post...Keep it up, you are so clueless you have no idea when you are being fucked with...Just stay in the basement playing online and eating hot pockets.
"Self serving"?

Let's analyze what was said.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 pm
Oh, zzand, those who correct YOUR grammar, clean up YOUR illogical messes, and try to keep YOU out of ignorance care deeply about YOU. They mean YOU no harm. They are trying to help YOU. And what do YOU do? YOU call them names, rally others to gang up against them, and fight back with more ignorance. YOUR teachers who corrected YOUR homework, corrected YOUR illogical reasoning, and taught YOU how to read were there for YOUR benefit. And what did YOU do? YOU attacked them like YOU attack me.

There's still hope for YOU. It my take some humiliation, but YOU can go back and correct the past. I recommend re-enrolling in the second grade, pass the tests, complete the grade, then, move to third grade, eventually moving up past an elementary education. Keep going. Don't stop. Then, maybe, just maybe, YOU'LL achieve something YOU, YOUR parents, and nobody around YOU thought possible, you may earn a GED! YOU can do it!
I've added emphasis so that it should be easier for you to see that the post was about YOU not me.

I'm here to help YOU!

YOUR posts reveal YOUR ignorance and how desperately YOU need an intervention. YOU can make a change!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 am

I love this teacher!

Exercise your rights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEGh81Lgp0

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic