Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WXYZ Has It All At International Auto Show

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
SixPlusOne

WXYZ Has It All At International Auto Show

Post by SixPlusOne » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Courtesy: TVNewsCheck

Detroit’s WXYZ Has It All At International Auto Show

https://marketshare.tvnewscheck.com/201 ... auto-show/

Mr.Transistor

Re: WXYZ Has It All At International Auto Show

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:55 pm

As long as I get to see the Hotties- Ann Marie Laflamme, Glenda Lewis in their beautiful dresses with their cleavage hanging out I will concur with the statement.

IIN4MU

Post by IIN4MU » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Their lead last night was the barefooted Subway worker. The lead on 4 was a preview of today's VW/Ford announcement that included an interview with Ford's Joe Hackett. Now, guess from where I'll continue to get my Auto Show news?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:01 pm

All their YouTube videos the last 12 hours have been about the auto show, with a story mixed in about a guy shot by a stray bullet.

Music is my life.

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:42 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:55 pm
As long as I get to see the Hotties- Ann Marie Laflamme, Glenda Lewis in their beautiful dresses with their cleavage hanging out I will concur with the statement.
Well did you view what you indicated you wanted to see?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:46 am

Oh ffs, lmao

Music is my life.

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:18 am

I'd LOVE to see the voluptuous Glenda Lewis at the Auto Show or ANYWHERE,for that matter!!!!!

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:25 am

Why do you need to talk to yourself on 2 accounts?
You do realize how insane that is right ?

Music is my life.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm

EnbyCee wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:52 am
Ann Marie is indeed a buxom blonde nearly up to the standards of the handsome and brave Cowboy, whose calls to the Ben Maller show on Fox Sports Radio should properly be played on a loop over loudspeakers in the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel, and would gladly pulverize the scrotum of Sean Hannity with a ball-peen hammer should Trump's version of Josef Goebbels ever be in the vicinity of Huron Church Road. Speaking of Goebbels, It was on this day in 1968 that the matinee-idol good looking Cowboy threw back Goebel's at the Lindell A.C. with Denny McLain and taught Mr. McLain how to pitch properly so he could win 30 games for the Bengals in the upcoming American League campaign and even defeat an obviously superior black pitcher Bob Gibson in the World Series, although many say Gibson was undermined by having racist Tennessee inbred cracker Tim McCarver as his catcher...
Threatening people with violence by name because you dont like their politics? You are a piece of shit. Thats why i wear my poitics on my sleeve. We have to be strong against terrorists lie you. Drink toilet water and die you racist, terrorism- threatening piece of excrement. And stay out of my country. If I ever meet your egotistical, racist, terrorism-spewing face in person, im going to spit on it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm
EnbyCee wrote:
Ann Marie is indeed a buxom blonde nearly up to the standards of the handsome and brave Cowboy, whose calls to the Ben Maller show on Fox Sports Radio should properly be played on a loop over loudspeakers in the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel, and would gladly pulverize the scrotum of Sean Hannity with a ball-peen hammer should Trump's version of Josef Goebbels ever be in the vicinity of Huron Church Road. Speaking of Goebbels, It was on this day in 1968 that the matinee-idol good looking Cowboy threw back Goebel's at the Lindell A.C. with Denny McLain and taught Mr. McLain how to pitch properly so he could win 30 games for the Bengals in the upcoming American League campaign and even defeat an obviously superior black pitcher Bob Gibson in the World Series, although many say Gibson was undermined by having racist Tennessee inbred cracker Tim McCarver as his catcher...
Threatening people with violence by name because you dont like their politics? You are a piece of shit. Thats why i wear my poitics on my sleeve. We have to be strong against terrorists lie you. Drink toilet water and die you racist, terrorism- threatening piece of excrement. And stay out of my country. If I ever meet your egotistical, racist, terrorism-spewing face in person, im going to spit on it.
Fight threats with threats... ah the irony...

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:12 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:38 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm
EnbyCee wrote:
Fight threats with threats... ah the irony...
I expected this. But i think theres a difference. I never implied harmful violence. Just something nasty and gross to convey my level of contempt for such a horrible person. Most of my neighbors are on the left. They leave me alone and i do the same to them. Some are black. They leave me alone and i leave them alone. This guy cant. He disagrees with someone and threatens to cause deep physical harm. Im not going there. He tries to imply that white people are inherently ignorant. If he wants a war, im fighting with harmless gestures that are as ugly as his words. This is a personal respinse to his increasingly unhinged hatemongering.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:34 pm

EnbyCee wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:06 pm
Very strong personal respinse.Cowboy is scared...
Respinse.
8o

Music is my life.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:52 am

EnbyCee wrote:
McLain lost twice to Gibson in the 1968 World Series. Gibson lost the seventh game of the 1968 World Series to Mickey Lolich who used to run a donut shop to give people an option other than Dunkin Donuts which recently changed its name to Dunkin to expand its marketing appeal, similar to Tim Hortons rebranding itself as a cafe and bake shop to appeal to the millennial generation which went into deep debt paying $5 for coffee at Starbucks which I've only visited once because it was the only option near the Maple Theater in Birmingham where I used to go see foreign movies similar to what are shown at the Detroit Film Theatre which opened the same week that Coleman Young was inaugurated as the first black mayor of Detroit which we all know is the Motor City and has an auto show every January where people ask "How did you like the models?" and you reply, "The ones with four wheels or two legs?"

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:38 pm

Can't wait for the 2020 International Auto Show next June,though I wish it would be in July about the time of my 67th birthday,should I still be among the living. Think of the braless buxom babes bouncing about Downtown Detroit and Windsor next June !!!!!!!!

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Memphis,Tenn.-born McCarver was indeed a redneck when he joined the Cards,but meeting, learning from and finally befriending from such intellectually as well as athletically superior African American men as Gibson,Curt Flood,Bill White,etc., caused McCarver to jettison his racism for his current decency,something you folk on this thread could learn if you had the kidney to see past your racial blindness .

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic