Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

GOP Health Care Bill Dead

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
Bryce

Re: GOP Health Care Bill Dead

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:13 am

Well, you got me there. A box of Kraft Mac and Cheese and a couple of big gulps will get you to 2000 calories a whole lot cheaper.
~Repeal And Replace, Mitch Mcconnell.~

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:38 am

So - Bryce is busy bending bars while pumping iron, and eating by the numbers to maintain his or her self-idealized physical proportions.

Spending energy on one's narcissistic pursuit of cute - only to finally fathom - he or she has no heart.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:13 am
Well, you got me there. A box of Kraft Mac and Cheese and a couple of big gulps will get you to 2000 calories a whole lot cheaper.
And that's the kind of junk they go for... 4 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds will get you there (actually a little more) too...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:11 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:38 am
So - Bryce is busy bending bars while pumping iron, and eating by the numbers to maintain his or her self-idealized physical proportions.

Spending energy on one's narcissistic pursuit of cute - only to finally fathom - he or she has no heart.
Keeping people from developing type II diabetes and.other health problems associated with obesity means I have no heart? I would propose it is just the opposite. Along with reducing health care costs as a bonus.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:20 pm

You have no heart, Bryce. Not because you obsess over your death, illness and growing un-cute. But because you lack compassion for almost everyone you've never met. Just like Donald Trump.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Screen Glare your argument is circular. You are showing no compassion for Bryce either...

And unless you have met him, and checked his spending habits, how would know he has no compassion for sure?

Oh and you write like a fat person :-P
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:06 pm

I've met him/her, audiopile. I've read his posts here aplenty. And what the hell does spending habits have to do with compassion? And how does one "write like a fat person"? Or a thin person? Rush Limbaugh vs. Howard Stern? If you hadn't seen them but only read their words - would you know their girths? Dumb Bunny.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Perfect example of how the left thinks and operates.

If you don't think exactly like they do, you're villified as a person lacking compassion.

The reality is that the left are the people with no compassion.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:09 pm
Perfect example of how the left thinks and operates.

If you don't think exactly like they do, you're villified as a person lacking compassion.

The reality is that the left are the people with no compassion.
That's a human trait... not liberal or conservative... people of all stripes do it... this "liberals do x, y & z and are your worst enemy and want to enslave you and bring communist ideas and etc." vilification by the right is an example...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:37 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:38 am

Written like a fat person with the "air brush" on high...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:31 am

audiopile - sounds like it's time to stick your finger down your throat and toss another tray of cookies. Or run miles between your selfies and tweets. Clearly you're obsessed with fat cells! And air brushing. And "fat person" fear.

You seem like a damsel in distress - monitoring mag models and their true or altered curves.

Shallow, babe. Real shallow. The next Sarah Palin.

BTW - did she or Donald Trump ever publically express sympathy, or support - to John McCain - as he now battles a brain cancer?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:19 am

Keeping digging that hole, pretty soon you'll never get out...

PS "air brush on high" is a metaphoric reference to how you think by painting everyone you disagree with.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am

screen glare wrote:
BTW - did she or Donald Trump ever publically express sympathy, or support - to John McCain - as he now battles a brain cancer?
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Melania and I send our thoughts and prayers to Senator McCain, Cindy, and their entire family. Get well soon. https://www.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:34 am

DJT has such a way of conveying sincerity. Don't you think?

I'm sure Cindy is comforted by him extending himself like that - in a tweet.

What a swell guy.

Actually - it's called CYA. If he were anything but a blow hard coward he'd publically apoligize for besmirching John McCain's heroism.

Oh, I forgot. A yellow streak bully NEVER apologizes.

DJT isn't fit to shine John McCain's shoes.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 am

Speaking of holes - Sarah Pig.

It's hilarious you're bugged by the morph on your metaphor.

Artistic freedom, Honey Child. Over which - you've no control.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:17 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am
screen glare wrote:
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Melania and I send our thoughts and prayers to Senator McCain, Cindy, and their entire family. Get well soon. https://www.
Not doing so would be suicide... I'm not sure how much that is PR but it's clear he did not write it... he doesn't write or speak that well anymore...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:20 am

SG: I'm bugged? How so?

Dude, it's time to step away from the screen and get some fresh air, you are making less and less sense all the time.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Senate GOP's health care bill strategy:

Throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Their shenanigans are precisely why the general public HATES politicians!!!

I do have to admit, the neanderthal in the White House certainly hasn't helped the process. He has offered ZERO constructive ideas, and I suspect that's because he is an intellectual featherweight on this topic.
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:45 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:44 pm
Senate GOP's health care bill strategy:

Throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Their shenanigans are precisely why the general public HATES politicians!!!

I do have to admit, the neanderthal in the White House certainly hasn't helped the process. He has offered ZERO constructive ideas, and I suspect that's because he is an intellectual featherweight on this topic.
Is he anything besides a featherweight on any issue?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Let's not forget the six liars in the Senate that ran on repealing the ACA, yet, just voted against doing just that

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic