Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dude, I'm sooo baked

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Dude, I'm sooo baked

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Birds overdose in California park after eating pills dumped in H*** pile, rescuers say

Hundreds of pills were scattered on the grass Wednesday at a park in Huntington Beach, California, and a witness saw something even more disturbing nearby, wildlife rescuers said.

A Canada goose was lying “in distress” in the park, the Wetlands & Wildlife Care Center in Orange County wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday. The person who spotted the ailing goose called animal control officers.

The nonprofit animal rescue group said it is now treating the goose and a ring-billed gull, who both lost muscle control. Their symptoms were “most likely caused by ingesting these medications,” the animal rescuers said. Rescuers have been “pushing IV fluids through (the birds) to flush” the drugs out of their bodies.

Those two birds might not be the only victims.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/calif ... 47515.html

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14803

Re: Dude, I'm sooo baked

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:46 pm

I bet rehab is a bitch for that little guy, I wonder if he’s into the Byrds - Eight Miles High, Oh well he’ll just get better a crap all over my cars.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:11 am

The Goosetapo will be coming for you now Kev...

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:03 am

Turkeytop, just gave us the bird!, this is one of those fly by night photos. I think I’ll just gander on the website for a while.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:11 am

I've heard of "your goose is cooked" I guess with the new marijuana law, "Your goose is baked" could be the new saying.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:24 am

Maybe it has chirpies, any cold sores on it, Time for the free clinic.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:37 pm

Those stupid Canada Geese even hang out near saltwater now - in Southern California, no less?!?!

Good grief. Those damn shit machines *are* literally everywhere now.

What a shame that some low-life dumped hundreds of prescription pills on the ground. What if a child happened upon those? Scary stuff.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Lol, omg.
Anyone know what specific drugs they were ?

Music is my life.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:28 am

First time I've seen a goose fly without leaving the ground.

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:57 am

This morning I saw a bird walking south for the winter.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic