Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Re-Homing Needed

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Re-Homing Needed

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:36 pm

This Is Gretta

Gretta is a very loyal, loving and well trained Doberman. I brought Gretta home as a surprise for my wife. After two years, Gretta has developed an intense dislike of my wife and my wife has become afraid of her. Unfortunately, we will have to find a new home for her.

She is a very young looking and acting 50-year-old. Has her own car and does a nice job in the kitchen. She's fairly easy going, already has an extensive wardrobe and can really put a nice crease in laundered shirts.

Serious inquiry's only.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14803

Re: Re-Homing Needed

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Wish I could, but the RadioKev homestead has 7 cats 2 of which are in house, 1 Black Lab (80 lbs.of love)feeding times are in shifts and the Wife is already getting another Lab by Christmas Day, I do hope and pray you will find a great home for Gretta.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:58 pm

So, the picture. Is that the dog or your wife?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:05 pm

RadioKev wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:53 pm
Wish I could, but the RadioKev homestead has 7 cats 2 of which are in house, 1 Black Lab (80 lbs.of love)feeding times are in shifts and the Wife is already getting another Lab by Christmas Day, I do hope and pray you will find a great home for Gretta.
Read the post again Kev.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:58 pm
Gretta is the Doberman.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 pm

I get that just trying to be nice, don’t let the wife see that, I know mine would have me sleep outside with the 5 cats on the enclosed porch if I wrote something like that 😆

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:13 pm

:rollin :rollin

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:58 pm
What a thing to say about the dog 😝

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Son of a bitch (no pun intended). I thought you were legit trying to re-home the dog. I already have three yappy females in the house, no room for yours. Sorry!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:39 pm
Son of a bitch (no pun intended). I thought you were legit trying to re-home the dog. I already have three yappy females in the house, no room for yours. Sorry!
But this one might clean the house mine doesn’t, Of course mine is Not retired yet.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
You looking for a dog? Currently, I am fostering and training rescue dogs to make them suitable as family pets. If you are, tell me what you are looking for and I will keep my eyes open. This time of year is especially difficult to find homes for all the pets in need. The shelter I work with has over 400 inmates at this present time.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:14 pm

The responses are better than the post.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:03 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
You looking for a dog? Currently, I am fostering and training rescue dogs to make them suitable as family pets. If you are, tell me what you are looking for and I will keep my eyes open. This time of year is especially difficult to find homes for all the pets in need. The shelter I work with has over 400 inmates at this present time.
All seriousness God love you for doing that, I took in 7 feral cats 3 years ago and had them all fixed and like I mentioned earlier 5 are outside but live on my enclosed porch and 2 are house cats the two are mother and daughter and they are a Bombay breed of some sort, I pay about $40.00 a week on cat food and $40.00 a week on cases of tuna for these little guys but they’re great pets.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 pm

RadioKev wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
All seriousness God love you for doing that, I took in 7 feral cats 3 years ago and had them all fixed and like I mentioned earlier 5 are outside but live on my enclosed porch and 2 are house cats the two are mother and daughter and they are a Bombay breed of some sort, I pay about $40.00 a week on cat food and $40.00 a week on cases of tuna for these little guys but they’re great pets.
Thanks. I love doing it. I do schutzhund/IPO as a hobby now that I'm too old to compete at athletics myself. Checking out rescues and providing proper training is a lot of fun and makes me feel good all over when I can place a dog that would have been put down into a loving home...

Sure would like to find a home for this guy...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Believe me, we would LOVE to. We would need a fence installed. We really don't have the money right now. But I'll keep your offer in my back pocket should the opportunity arise.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic