Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Bob Beckel FIRED by Fox News......again.

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
bmw

Bob Beckel FIRED by Fox News......again.

Post by bmw » Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm

And.....the Fox News ship continues to sink.
Douglas Wigdor, an attorney who represents several current and former employees who have alleged racial discrimination at Fox News in a lawsuit, said he is representing the employee who complained about Beckel. In a statement, Wigdor alleged Beckel “stormed out of his office” when an African-American information-technology employee came to service his computer, “telling our client that he was leaving his office because he was black.” Wigdor alleged Fox News executives tried to get the employee to withdraw the complaint.
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-new ... 202436839/

I suspect this won't get much media coverage because Beckel is a democrat. I can only imagine the hell that would have broken loose if Hannity or Tucker had been accused of similar behavior. Or for that matter, even lower-profile conservatives on the network such as Jesse Waters.

sgt schultz

Re: Bob Beckel FIRED by Fox News......again.

Post by sgt schultz » Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Good, Fox took care of business. No place for the racism, and I never really cared for him anyway. Juan Williams is MUCH better, more fair minded. Hope he stays on permanently.

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri May 19, 2017 2:33 pm

While it doesn't surprise me at all that a Democrat Operative like Beckel could be racist, I do wonder what really happened. Look at some of the racist things Democrats say and are given a pass by the media.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/04/9-racist- ... forgotten/
Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:33 pm
While it doesn't surprise me at all that a Democrat Operative like Beckel could be racist, I do wonder what really happened. Look at some of the racist things Democrats say and are given a pass by the media.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/04/9-racist- ... forgotten/
That's because hypocrisy runs rampant with the lib-leftists. Hell, just look at their new take on Comey :rollin .

I agree with bmw's point. If the tables were turned, the outcry from the left would be epic.

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

blackcowboybrady64

Post by blackcowboybrady64 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:36 am

About 90% of conservatives and 60% of "liberals" are bigots.Most are trust fund brats with 75 IQs who believe people of colour were put here to serve them.

SaginawSid

Post by SaginawSid » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Fox?
FAKE NEWS!!!
"Hey Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me."
-- Jimi Hendrix

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic