Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Current posts "mysteriously" lost?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Current posts "mysteriously" lost?

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:11 am

Hmmmm. How convenient. The recent posts about the shooting and bombs being mailed are all "lost".

It's a liberal conspiracy! Obama and George Soros paid someone to hack into the BB and plant a bug that eliminated all the recent posts.

I found a video that kinda, maybe, sorta, a lil bit proves my point. It's video of Hillary Clinton at a computer.

CONSPIRACY!!!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 8570

Re: Current posts "mysteriously" lost?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:31 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:11 am
Hmmmm. How convenient. The recent posts about the shooting and bombs being mailed are all "lost".

It's a liberal conspiracy! Obama and George Soros paid someone to hack into the BB and plant a bug that eliminated all the recent posts.

I found a video that kinda, maybe, sorta, a lil bit proves my point. It's video of Hillary Clinton at a computer.

CONSPIRACY!!!
Those liberals... can’t take em anywhere... :lol

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:40 am

And when you do, they're sending bombs to themselves. At least when they're at home (probably someone else's home), all they do is check the mailbox for the food stamps and half of a working man's paycheck!

-TurkeyTop

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:58 am

A few lefties in here got lucky in that when their predictions are proven utterly wrong a week from today, there are no screenshots for me to gloat about.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:26 am

I know. Nothing better than being correct. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad. "I was right, you were wrong". Damn near orgasmic.

-TurkeyTop

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:26 am
I know. Nothing better than being correct. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad. "I was right, you were wrong". Damn near orgasmic.
I can certainly understand how a liberal might feel that way. They are so seldom right about anything. I'm right so often, the novelty has worn off. :blink :rollin

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:58 am
A few lefties in here got lucky in that when their predictions are proven utterly wrong a week from today, there are no screenshots for me to gloat about.
Thoughts and prayers

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
I can certainly understand how a liberal might feel that way. They are so seldom right about anything. I'm right so often, the novelty has worn off. :blink :rollin

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:46 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:53 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:43 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
I’ll say one thing for him... he’s consistent.. :lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic