Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The President of the USA Has A Mental Illness

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: The President of the USA Has A Mental Illness

Post by screen glare » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:06 am

It's painful to watch those struggling to make sense of Trump's behaviors. They notice that his words, actions, and reactions are off. Yet they seem baffeled as to why.

They look at The Mad Hatter's Tea Party of a White House, and are alarmed by what they're watching and hearing. Friends and enemies of the US are on alert as well - watching carefully Trump's wacky and wild improv show on the world stage.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE to give self-permission to this man's audience to finally say aloud what their observations are telling them? And which person who embodies authority and respect will be the first to finally make the pronouncement? Which highly regarded professional or group will take the serious lead in issuing the dire warning - that Trump is mentally ill?

I believe were he not a wealthy celebrity way before he ever became president - those worried about his lifelong behaviors would have already stuck their necks out and spoken the truth in a public forum. Unfortunately they are scared to speak because of what he might be powerful enough to do to them, their family and friends, and careers.

screen glare

Re: The President of the USA Has A Mental Illness

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:11 am

AS WITH MY THREAD ON “ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE” STARTED TWO YEARS AGO HERE - AND LAST NIGHT UPDATED - THIS THREAD ON TRUMP’S MENTAL ILLNESS - STARTED NEAR THE BEGINNING OF HIS PRESIDENCY - ALSO SURVIVED THIS BOARD’S DATA LOSS - AND IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT.

Wake up! Or remain a damn coward. Afraid to handle the truth.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic