Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bush Has Legs

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Bush Has Legs

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 am

According to Nancy Pelosi, 9 years later, it's still Bush's fault.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Re: Bush Has Legs

Post by zzand » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 am

Senile old bitch...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Bryce wrote:According to Nancy Pelosi, 9 years later, it's still Bush's fault.

:rollin

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Why didn't someone say Trump to her immediately...they all figured no one would notice?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:48 pm

audiophile wrote:Why didn't someone say Trump to her immediately...they all figured no one would notice?
Notice the horrified look on Maxine Water's face when she said it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:41 pm

That was quite the look from her. Of course Maxine Waters isn't any better - several major gaffs:

Jump to funny part:
http://youtu.be/zXISPuAe_e8?t=72

Putin's in Korea? :rollin

Blackbyrd

Post by Blackbyrd » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Yes! Just "axe" her.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:49 am

What a gas...
“How can a president who is acting the manner he is acting — whether he’s talking about the travel ban, the way he’s targeted Muslims, or whether he’s talking about his relationship to (Vladimir) Putin and the Kremlin and knowing that they have hacked our (Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee) and the (Democratic National Committee),” she said.

But then the already wobbly wheels began falling off Waters’ rhetoric wagon.

“And knowing that he’s responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in, um, in, um,” she said, forgetting the name before someone behind her whispered, “Aleppo.”

“Yeah, in Aleppo,” she said.

Waters continued, “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confus ... dent-bush/

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:38 am

audiophile wrote:What a gas...
“How can a president who is acting the manner he is acting — whether he’s talking about the travel ban, the way he’s targeted Muslims, or whether he’s talking about his relationship to (Vladimir) Putin and the Kremlin and knowing that they have hacked our (Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee) and the (Democratic National Committee),” she said.

But then the already wobbly wheels began falling off Waters’ rhetoric wagon.

“And knowing that he’s responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in, um, in, um,” she said, forgetting the name before someone behind her whispered, “Aleppo.”

“Yeah, in Aleppo,” she said.

Waters continued, “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confus ... dent-bush/
I wouldn't exactly characterize Maxine Waters as a brain trust...

jry

Post by jry » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Pelosi and Waters are both nuts. Maybe there's Carbon Monoxide leaking in the Democrat side of the Congressional Building.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:02 pm

I think Nancy's just lowering the bar to the level of that set by the new chief bitch - Kellyann Conway. That scarecrow hag with her bags of alternative facts, lies, and "misremembered history" has set a new pace for all the power puff dames in DC. Whole lotta misspoken moments in Donsey Land's Magic Kingdom.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Pelosi was on one of the Sunday morning talkers this past week. I lasted two minutes before I had to flip the channel in disgust. She claimed Donald Trump nominated someone to the Supreme Court as a "distraction" to take attention away from missteps in other areas.

It was an absurd theory on Pelosi's part.

Picking a Supreme Court nominee for an open seat would've been an urgent priority for ANY incoming President. What did Pelosi want Donald to do - wait six or eight months???

In the two minutes where I licensed to Pelosi's rambling, I determined she must've already consumed about ten cups of coffee that morning. Holy cow, was she wound up!!!

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:Pelosi was on one of the Sunday morning talkers this past week. I lasted two minutes before I had to flip the channel in disgust. She claimed Donald Trump nominated someone to the Supreme Court as a "distraction" to take attention away from missteps in other areas.

It was an absurd theory on Pelosi's part.

Picking a Supreme Court nominee for an open seat would've been an urgent priority for ANY incoming President. What did Pelosi want Donald to do - wait six or eight months???

In the two minutes where I licensed to Pelosi's rambling, I determined she must've already consumed about ten cups of coffee that morning. Holy cow, was she wound up!!!
It's not so much an urgent priority as it's an opportunity with no reason to wait... if it was a position where the balance of power on the court might go against him it wouldn't be thrown out there nearly as fast... this has Steve "let's get this Conservative party started" Bannon's fingerprints all over it...

On that note... Brietbart now runs the government of the most powerful nation on earth... how the mighty have fallen...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:57 pm

It's not so much an urgent priority as it's an opportunity with no reason to wait.
I disagree.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:07 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
It's not so much an urgent priority as it's an opportunity with no reason to wait.
I disagree.
But why? All a new justice will do is approve his agenda... it's not like any appointment made isn't political...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic