Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trudeau says he is a feminist

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Trudeau says he is a feminist

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 am

:eek

He also said Muslim immigration is important to the future of Canada.

What the heck is he smoking?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Re: Trudeau says he is a feminist

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:44 pm

TT - what's the deal here?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 10525

Post by Deleted User 10525 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:36 am

SMH.... Harper seemed pretty decent. Why they put this twit in I'll never know.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:21 am

Trudeau is very naive...

All you have to do is look at Holland, France, England and now Germany to see that open immigration is a bad idea.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 am

I must have missed this post when it first went up. Even now, I thought it must have had something to do with feminism.

I'm no admirer of Trudeau and I despise his party. But this one area in which I agree with Trudeau. All immigration is important to Canada.

It is the politics of hate and fear that led to last night's mass shooting at a mosque in Quebec. Former conservative P M, Harper attempted to use this divisive politics to his advantage, just as Trump did, but it cost him the 2015 election.

It was also the Harper government that gutted our gun laws. Spineless Trudeau says he will not restore sanity to the gun laws.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:31 am

These terrorists that murdered six other Muslims in Quebec were Moroccan "students", who "all go to the University" in Quebec with all "the children in the houses...made of ticky tacky". Terrorists, including Vietnam era terrorists like Bill Ayers, always hide behind being "students". Morroccans speak French. But they shouted "Allahu Akbar" when they attacked and killed the Muslims. Allahu Akbar is the new A squared philosophy. The alliance between Islamic terrorism and the Left is headquartered in the Universities. The Left has been using Islamic terrorism to soften up the Western countries in order to take them over completely. The people finally got wise and elected Trump to try to stop this insanity, and it is making the terrorists go even more insane. IT IS NOT TRUMP'S FAULT.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:54 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:These terrorists that murdered six other Muslims in Quebec were Moroccan "students", who "all go to the University" in Quebec with all "the children in the houses...made of ticky tacky". Terrorists, including Vietnam era terrorists like Bill Ayers, always hide behind being "students". Morroccans speak French. But they shouted "Allahu Akbar" when they attacked and killed the Muslims. Allahu Akbar is the new A squared philosophy. The alliance between Islamic terrorism and the Left is headquartered in the Universities. The Left has been using Islamic terrorism to soften up the Western countries in order to take them over completely. The people finally got wise and elected Trump to try to stop this insanity, and it is making the terrorists go even more insane. IT IS NOT TRUMP'S FAULT.
Don't you think weed and beer before noon is an especially bad combination?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:13 am

Weed and beer before noon-the new Allahu Akbar-Ann Arbor Alliance Breakfast of Champions.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:28 am

:lol

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:15 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Weed and beer before noon-the new Allahu Akbar-Ann Arbor Alliance Breakfast of Champions.
The only way to know that is to belong... I was just looking at the symptoms... from what I understand said alliance doesn't publish its breakfast menu...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:58 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:These terrorists that murdered six other Muslims in Quebec were Moroccan "students", who "all go to the University" in Quebec with all "the children in the houses...made of ticky tacky". Terrorists, including Vietnam era terrorists like Bill Ayers, always hide behind being "students". Morroccans speak French. But they shouted "Allahu Akbar" when they attacked and killed the Muslims. Allahu Akbar is the new A squared philosophy. The alliance between Islamic terrorism and the Left is headquartered in the Universities. The Left has been using Islamic terrorism to soften up the Western countries in order to take them over completely. The people finally got wise and elected Trump to try to stop this insanity, and it is making the terrorists go even more insane. IT IS NOT TRUMP'S FAULT.
Sounds like a ISIS inspired hit. Moroccan's (a country that is 99% Muslim). are majority Sunni - same as ISIS
ISIS believes that the Shias are apostates and must die in order to forge a pure form of Islam. The two main branches of Islam diverge in their beliefs over who is the true inheritor of the mantle of the Prophet Muhammad. The Shias believe that Islam was transmitted through the household of the Prophet Muhammad. Sunnis believe that it comes down through followers of the Prophet Muhammad who, they say, are his chosen people. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 257563.cms

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic