Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Maxine Waters

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Maxine Waters

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Regarding Donald J T Rump:
“There’s nothing about him that I would want to be involved with… I don’t honor him, I don’t respect him, and I don’t want to be involved with him.”
WOW....

Her, along with the other partisan hacks "boycotting" the inauguration, would have been the first in line to call someone a racist if the same would have been said about BHO.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

sgt schultz

Re: Maxine Waters

Post by sgt schultz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Yepp, exactly. What a bunch of crybaby hypocrites.

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

jry

Post by jry » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Her, Lewis and John Conyers retire when?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:25 pm

jry wrote:Her, Lewis and John Conyers retire when?
Like McCain, Hatch and any myriad of other old Republicans it'll take death to evict them. A few Democrats boycotted Bush too... so we are reinventing the wheel here... if he'd been less of a prick the boycott would be meaningless... probably nonexistent or close to it like the one against Bush. You likely wouldn't have the 3 million vote deficit for him either.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic