Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RUSSIA , RUSSIA, RUSSIA

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: RUSSIA , RUSSIA, RUSSIA

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:32 am

I won't debate that entirely but Assange is a liberal...

The left was giddy about his dumps on Iraq.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:53 am

Crumble, crumble...
As federal officials investigate suspicious Internet activity found last week on a Vermont utility computer, they are finding evidence that the incident is not linked to any Russian government effort to target or hack the utility, according to experts and officials close to the investigation
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 93532fa25d

Arrange hit the nail on the head. This is nothing more than an effort to deligitimize the T Rump presidency with classic community organizer/ Alinsky tactics. Attack your opponent with lies and innuendo, keep repeating, and soon people will believe it to be true.

As an example, how many people think Sarah Palin really said "I can see Russia from my front porch"?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:59 am

Bryce wrote:Crumble, crumble...
As federal officials investigate suspicious Internet activity found last week on a Vermont utility computer, they are finding evidence that the incident is not linked to any Russian government effort to target or hack the utility, according to experts and officials close to the investigation
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 93532fa25d

Arrange hit the nail on the head. This is nothing more than an effort to deligitimize the T Rump presidency with classic community organizer/ Alinsky tactics. Attack your opponent with lies and innuendo, keep repeating, and soon people will believe it to be true.

As an example, how many people think Sarah Palin really said "I can see Russia from my front porch"?
Nobody because that's not the line in the sketch... :roll:

Quit with the Alinsky BS... nobody is running around with a copy in their pocket and it's not required reading for the left. Get over yourself.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 am

NS8401 wrote:
Quit with the Alinsky BS... nobody is running around with a copy in their pocket and it's not required reading for the left. Get over yourself.
Evidently you haven't read any of your hero's books.

Obama taught a course at the University of Chicago entitled "Alinsky Tactics 101". As a community organizer in Chicago, he worked for several groups that were direct offshoots of the Alinsky network.

B.S.? Yeah, your hero and HilLIEry don't have a copy in their pocket. They know it by heart.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:38 am

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Evidently you haven't read any of your hero's books.

Obama taught a course at the University of Chicago entitled "Alinsky Tactics 101". As a community organizer in Chicago, he worked for several groups that were direct offshoots of the Alinsky network.

B.S.? Yeah, your hero and HilLIEry don't have a copy in their pocket. They know it by heart.
Yeah whatever... both sides have there own ways of dividing people. The GOP does it along cultural lines. The Democrats do it along race and gender. Note that there is major overlap there.

Personally I couldn't give less of a damn about either approach or motivation. Both are freak shows stopping real progress of any kind in the US of A...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:09 pm

NS8401 wrote: Yeah whatever... .
LOL :rollin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic