Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This brightened my day

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: This brightened my day

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:50 am

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:I agree with you completely Lester that it brightens every day knowing that we are getting closer to getting rid of Barack Obama and getting our country back! Hang in there lil man, 35 days and counting!
Getting our country back? Back from whom and who is we?

Who is "The American People" Conservatives speak of on radio and TV? Surely it's only their folks they are referencing and not the 64 million or so that voted otherwise?

So many dog whistles so little time.
Ha-fucking-ha...

"64 million"

Are you including the votes from Detroit? You know, the precincts where far more votes were reported than ballots actually existed? Please don't tell me you're naive enough to believe that hasn't happened specifically in Detroit as well as many other large urban areas. It will be interesting to see what comes out of the state's investigation...

We're a center-right country, and at this point, maybe its worth questioning if the 2012 election was stolen by similar shenanigans of ballot stuffing. There is no way Obama should have been re-elected.
You aren't going to find 3 million stuffed ballots if any were even stuffed at all. Just like Trump GAINED in Wisconsin following the recount there. That's a flimsy argument at the very best. Rather than attack Obama and act like you're the only folks that are right and such why don't you try working with the other side. Show us you want what's best not only for yourselves but for the other 64 million who did not agree. Shutting the Democrats out entirely is cowardly. Reaching across the aisle takes actual courage. Which one are you?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:20 pm

UPDATE: Andrea Bocelli will not be performing during the Trump inauguration after all. There are conflicting reports that either the inauguration committee had falsely stated he would perform (if so, Bocelli joins Elton John in that respect) or Bocelli declined after fan backlash.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:09 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:UPDATE: Andrea Bocelli will not be performing during the Trump inauguration after all. There are conflicting reports that either the inauguration committee had falsely stated he would perform (if so, Bocelli joins Elton John in that respect) or Bocelli declined after fan backlash.
It's more fun to tease Trump and leave him totally embarrassed.

Ted and Kid have confirmed, no?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:48 am

I suppose you think Kid Rock and Kanye West are losers as well. Well.. I'm certain you think Kanye is now that everyone has declared him insane since his support of Donald Trump. Typical liberal mentality.

Do you actually think for one second that the people who supported Trump want some Communist Hollywood entertainer to perform at the inauguration? You're out of your mind.

Not that it matters... Did you know that Justin Bieber wanted to perform for Trump at the convention in Cleveland? True story. However, his extremely liberal agent and Hillary supporter, Scooter Braun, said he'd dump him and that he'd make certain he'd never work again. So much for the tolerant left, huh?

The real bullies are on the left. If you think differently than they do, they shun you, laugh at you, call you names and do their best to destroy you. It's what they do. They actually believe they're more intelligent than everybody else. That's why they're so arrogant. That's why they don't understand when they lose. They simply cannot believe it. They're astounded by the stupidity of those who don't think like them-at the same time-they preach about embracing different ways of thinking. It's laughable.

Today, after all the left's efforts to discredit his legitimate win, it looks as if Donald Trump may actually be sworn in on January 20th.

We'll see.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:06 am

radiodoc wrote:I suppose you think Kid Rock and Kanye West are losers as well. Well.. I'm certain you think Kanye is now that everyone has declared him insane since his support of Donald Trump. Typical liberal mentality.

Do you actually think for one second that the people who supported Trump want some Communist Hollywood entertainer to perform at the inauguration? You're out of your mind.

Not that it matters... Did you know that Justin Bieber wanted to perform for Trump at the convention in Cleveland? True story. However, his extremely liberal agent and Hillary supporter, Scooter Braun, said he'd dump him and that he'd make certain he'd never work again. So much for the tolerant left, huh?

The real bullies are on the left. If you think differently than they do, they shun you, laugh at you, call you names and do their best to destroy you. It's what they do. They actually believe they're more intelligent than everybody else. That's why they're so arrogant. That's why they don't understand when they lose. They simply cannot believe it. They're astounded by the stupidity of those who don't think like them-at the same time-they preach about embracing different ways of thinking. It's laughable.

Today, after all the left's efforts to discredit his legitimate win, it looks as if Donald Trump may actually be sworn in on January 20th.

We'll see.
Did you know the right has only truly won one election since 1988? This suggests their ideas are weak and that thinking otherwise is delusional. True story. If you would like to win both the Electoral College (which has now saved your asses twice) and the overall vote then you still need a strategy to win the overall vote. The EC won't save you forever.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:42 am

Typical loser response from the party that lost. FYI. You make the mistake of believing I'm on the "right." I'm not. I'm an independent.

As for the Electoral College. Thankfully, it's written into The Constitution. It won't change. If you think middle America should be governed by the two states that are flooded with anti American sentiment.. well that's a typical moronic way of thinking from the left. The Founders decided to declare the EC to prevent mob rule. Duh. A lesson in civics might serve you well.

And if you're one of those Democrats who claim to love The Constitution, then follow it. Stop trying to change it.

Pathetic. Stop whining and accept the fact that, like it or not, Donald Trump won.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:12 am

radiodoc wrote:Well.. I'm certain you think Kanye is now that everyone has declared him insane since his support of Donald Trump.
Actually, he did that all by himself once his doctor ordered him committed and was forcibly transported by paramedics and the LAPD to the psychiatric ward at UCLA Medical Center...

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:12 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
radiodoc wrote:Well.. I'm certain you think Kanye is now that everyone has declared him insane since his support of Donald Trump.
Actually, he did that all by himself once his doctor ordered him committed and was forcibly transported by paramedics and the LAPD to the psychiatric ward at UCLA Medical Center...
What are you talking about? That never happened. I said it didn't, so it must be true.

(my attempt at "fake news")

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Calvert DeForest wrote:
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
What are you talking about? That never happened. I said it didn't, so it must be true.

(my attempt at "fake news")
There's a place in the new administration for you Cal... :D

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:There's a place in the new administration for you Cal... :D
Thanks, but I'm happy in the Peanut Gallery. The view is much better from here! :razz

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:01 pm

Garth Brooks: Out
Radio City Music Hall Rockettes, Mormon Tabernacle Choir: In
Beach Boys: Wavering

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:15 pm

MARK ROSS, a concert promoter and the son of the late Time Warner CEO Steve Ross, is in the process of putting together a large-scale concert called “We the People” to DIRECTLY compete with Donald Trump’s inauguration. The organizers are looking to hold the event in Miami on Inauguration Day. “The talent is banging on our doors to do this,” according to a source familiar with the planning, although not a single act has been revealed as of yet. Ross is in the midst of lining up funding, according to a source.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:30 am

The Beach Boys ARE California. Through and through. Their sound IS California. Every lyric. Every note.

It would besmirch their brand to associate themselves with the likes of Trump.

However the bandleader suffers from mental illness so perhaps he in some way identifies with Trump and wants to perform for him. All those California Girls will cry an ocean of tears if they do.

Personally I think a memorable and appropriate show at Trump's inaguration would be Melania and Omarosa workin' a heated stripper pole wearing nothin' but high heels and Russian fur hats! Now THAT'S entertainment!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:45 am

Stripper poles are heated? I've never been near one, so I had no idea...I defer to those with more experience in this area.

Why didn't Donald cancel the inauguration, and save the money?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

jry

Post by jry » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:52 pm

[quote="Lester The Nightfly"][quote="jry"]I don't believe this. He had quite a few talented performers on The Celebrity Apprentice and i am sure that they'd be happy to sing.
Trace Adkins and others.[/quote]

You're right. Perhaps Joan Rivers could grace the nation with a song or two... Oh, that's right, dead. Maybe Rod Blagojevich? Lou Ferrigno? Gary Busey???
[i](Maybe I'm being too harsh on Mr. Trump, this could be an indicator of fiscal responsibility by procuring acts that don't command an appearance fee greater than five figures. Heck, maybe place a call to B-93 or whoever it is that puts on that concert in the swamp every year)[/i]
Well done sir![/quote]

Thanks for the great laugh.... Truly funny.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic