Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Instant Commie Karma

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Trump Instant Commie Karma

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
I've been following the news on this issue. I've never heard that allegation being made and it has never been my understanding of the story.
Because you follow the story and aren't a low information individual, you understand it. To many, when they hear "The Russian's Hacked The Election." Or "Russian Hackers Influenced The Election" they take it to be hacking the actual vote.

Frankly, I think that's by design.

It sure wasn't much of a story when the truth came out about Ted Kennedy trying to get/help the Soviet's influence the election against Reagan. Wasn't much of a story when Obama used State Department money against BeBe during Israel's last election....

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Bryce wrote:Here's my take:

Someone, maybe the Russian's, maybe not, hacked or gained access to DNC and John Podesta e-mails. Some damaging information was released. But, the way it's being presented in the media and by the alt-left, people that only pay attention to sound bites and head lines or, get their news from Comedy Central, are under the impression that Russia actually hacked our voting machines. That didn't happen. THAT is certainly the fake news part.
The right does sound bytes and selective editing out the ass... don't ignore the fact.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:59 am

Like I said - Instant Commie Karma. It's a bitch.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:09 am

NS8401 wrote: The right does sound bytes and selective editing out the ass... don't ignore the fact.
And what does that have to do with the issue at hand? Best defense you can come up with is "The other guy did it too"?

Smacks of a grade school playground.
radiodoc wrote:I just love it when liberals will NEVER admit responsibility for any screw up or miscalculated decision their arrogant leadership has ever made. They just turn it around and say ... "well what about when Republicans did this?"

Here's an idea: look in the damn mirror.

Fools.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:33 am

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: The right does sound bytes and selective editing out the ass... don't ignore the fact.
And what does that have to do with the issue at hand? Best defense you can come up with is "The other guy did it too"?

radiodoc wrote:I just love it when liberals will NEVER admit responsibility for any screw up or miscalculated decision their arrogant leadership has ever made. They just turn it around and say ... "well what about when Republicans did this?"

Fools.
I'm responding directly to your third sentence and your implication that sound bytes as news is a leftward phenomenon...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:55 am

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Fools.
I'm responding directly to your third sentence and your implication that sound bytes as news is a leftward phenomenon...
In this case it was...

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Fools.
In this case it was...
In this exact case perhaps... however you seem slightly biased... just sayin...

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Sound bites are not a left-right thing. They're a human thing. All part of our increasing collective ADD.

(wait....did I just type something?)

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:58 pm

After Obama's Russian cyber warfare secrets intel briefing Thursday, followed on Friday by Trump's Russian cyber warfare secrets intel briefing, followed by the 25 page PUBLIC release version to press and all ( which does NOT include information on US spy sources or resources or techniques - you know - the sensitive nitty gritty that reveals the hardest evidence) is there anyone still in denial about Putin's declaration of war on our great nation? You know - for your petty political reasons?

If you're still in denial you should pack your bags and move to Snowden's neighborhood. You'll feel at home mitten-ites with that RUSSIAN ice up to your asses. Brain Freeze.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic