Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is your choice for President/VP?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Poll ended at Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:51 am

Donald Trump/Mike Pence
57%
Evan McMullin/Mindy Finn
29%
Gary Johnson/Bill Weld
No votes
Darrell Castle/Scott Bradley
No votes
Jill Stein/Ajamu Baraka
14%
Natural Law Party
No votes

Total votes: 7

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:51 am

Leave a message if you're writing in a candidate not on the list.

The poll ends on Monday at 5:51am.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Who is your choice for President/VP?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:27 am

Matt wrote:Leave a message if you're writing in a candidate not on the list.

Funny there seems to be somebody missing...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:52 am

NS8401 wrote:

Polls only include six slots, which the Michigan ballot has. I subbed in Evan McMullin for the criminal. You already stated you've voted for the criminal.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Polls only include six slots, which the Michigan ballot has. I subbed in Evan McMullin for the criminal. You already stated you've voted for the criminal.
Take out stein then.. what a joke.

jry

Post by jry » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 pm

My guy is winning!!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Matt. You're such a sore loser. Clinton/Kaine is my choice. And as you'll see - the choice of most voters casting ballots in this presidential election.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:57 pm

All signs continue to point in that direction...

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:19 pm

screen glare wrote:Matt. You're such a sore loser. Clinton/Kaine is my choice. And as you'll see - the choice of most voters casting ballots in this presidential election.
I don't like either of them. Hillary is a criminal and belongs in prison, not on the ballot.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Matt wrote:
screen glare wrote:Matt. You're such a sore loser. Clinton/Kaine is my choice. And as you'll see - the choice of most voters casting ballots in this presidential election.
I don't like either of them. Hillary is a criminal and belongs in prison, not on the ballot.
What happens if nothing happens to her again? You gonna pack up your ball and go home or try to work on getting something, ANYTHING, done?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:41 pm

NS8401 wrote: What happens if nothing happens to her again?
It took a while for them to wrap Kwamme up too. Detroit voters, engulfed in ideology over common sense, elected him to a second term even though he was cloaked in stink.

HlLIEry may indeed get elected. If she does, prepare for a constitutional crisis.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: What happens if nothing happens to her again?
It took a while for them to wrap Kwamme up too. Detroit voters, engulfed in ideology over common sense, elected him to a second term even though he was cloaked in stink.

HlLIEry may indeed get elected. If she does, prepare for a constitutional crisis.
There's strong evidence Comey did this for partisan reasons in and out of the FBI... either way after Tuesday expect him to be canned... there's really no there there. It's a witch hunt.

The only constitutional crisis is from Republicans threatening impeachment right and left if she gets elected. No basis, no charges, no chance of conviction in an impeachment trial... it weakens the institution. It's a nuclear Option that has been used 17 times. 15 judges and 2 presidents. You need 17 Democrats to vote impeach in the senate. Fat chance.

Keep trying though...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:03 am

Get this. When Hillery wins - no matter what she does - there will be a large group of Americans who will mainline hate in their veins every day listening to and watching the hate mongers via HYPER anti-Hillery media outlets.

And the Trump/Ailes new entry into that hate monger media hoard - will provide Trump with a pervasive platform upon which to perform his own special show of Hillary hatred each day and night.

Like a drug that is poisin in the veins but addictive and euphoria inducing - the bitter Hillary Haters will listen to and watch Trump hourly spewing and spinning his own brand of the blood sport that is Hillery
Bashing. And it will entertain his audience for years just like those jerks were satisfied by the Obama Bashing Birther Conspiracy and every other conspiracy fantasy Trump, Limbaugh, Brietbart, Drudge, Jack Van Impe, Mitch McConnel, Fox News, etc. whiped up and spread over the last eight years.

Mark my words, Sports Fans.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:09 am

We'll see what happens on Tuesday. Keep taking your premature victory laps though.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Thanks for your encouragement, Matt. We will, we will indeed. Razor thin victory margin. But a big historic win for President H.R. Clinton.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:21 pm

screen glare wrote:Get this. When Hillery wins - no matter what she does - there will be a large group of Americans who will mainline hate in their veins every day listening to and watching the hate mongers via HYPER anti-Hillery media outlets.

And the Trump/Ailes new entry into that hate monger media hoard - will provide Trump with a pervasive platform upon which to perform his own special show of Hillary hatred each day and night.

Like a drug that is poisin in the veins but addictive and euphoria inducing - the bitter Hillary Haters will listen to and watch Trump hourly spewing and spinning his own brand of the blood sport that is Hillery
Bashing. And it will entertain his audience for years just like those jerks were satisfied by the Obama Bashing Birther Conspiracy and every other conspiracy fantasy Trump, Limbaugh, Brietbart, Drudge, Jack Van Impe, Mitch McConnel, Fox News, etc. whiped up and spread over the last eight years.

Mark my words, Sports Fans.
She is clearly living a lawyer-esque subterfuge.

She does what's in her best interest over and above the country's.

For this they should be upset.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic