Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chicago Tribune Floats Biden Reentry

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Chicago Tribune Floats Biden Reentry

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat May 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Sensing trouble, The Chicago Tribune is floating Joe Biden's reentry from outer space and into the 2016 election.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... olumn.html

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Chicago Tribune Floats Biden Reentry

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun May 29, 2016 12:24 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:Sensing trouble, The Chicago Tribune is floating Joe Biden's reentry from outer space and into the 2016 election.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... olumn.html
It's a conservative paper you realize...

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun May 29, 2016 1:25 am

The only way Hillary doesn't get the nomination is if she's indicted, and I put those odds at about 5%.

In that highly unlikely scenario, the only person I see taking over is Bernie Sanders because it would be hard to justify anybody else given the number of state's he's won and the number of delegates he has.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun May 29, 2016 9:37 am

"Conservative" and "Chicago" are two words that I can tell you from personal experience have not fit together in 50 years. It's not wishful thinking. Chicago thinks of HRC as a "native daughter", even though she lived in a suburb. The Tribune may seem Conservative next to the Communist alternative rags, but that's it. To call it a RINO newspaper is an insult to RINOs.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:14 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:"Conservative" and "Chicago" are two words that I can tell you from personal experience have not fit together in 50 years. It's not wishful thinking. Chicago thinks of HRC as a "native daughter", even though she lived in a suburb. The Tribune may seem Conservative next to the Communist alternative rags, but that's it. To call it a RINO newspaper is an insult to RINOs.
You're delusional....

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun May 29, 2016 10:31 am

NS8401 wrote:You're delusional....
I can't believe that Bill Ayers wastes his time posting on a board that maybe a dozen people read.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:02 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
NS8401 wrote:You're delusional....
I can't believe that Bill Ayers wastes his time posting on a board that maybe a dozen people read.
:hat

jry

Post by jry » Tue May 31, 2016 1:55 pm

Been saying this, since Uncle Joe bowed out... He'll be back. The Bernie folks will go nuts. There'll be blood in the streets.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue May 31, 2016 9:30 pm

The Bernie folks are already going to go nuts when the Superdelegates put Hillary over the threshold needed to secure the nomination. By my math, there is no way Hillary can get enough regular delegates to get the nomination, so it will be thrown to the Superdelegates (never mind that Hillary will actually have more regular delegates than Bernie, hence justifying the Superdelegates supporting her).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic