Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Romney Run?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Romney Run?

Post by audiophile » Wed May 11, 2016 6:26 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Re: Romney Run?

Post by Bryce » Wed May 11, 2016 7:34 am

Well, one place we know none of the folks mentioned in the article will mount an independent bid is Texas. The filing deadline to be placed on the ballot has passed.

Utah, which is mentioned as a Romney scenario, has a filing deadline of August 15th. Utah would be easy as only 1,000 signatures are needed.

If you want to be on the ballot in North Carolina, you better get you ass in gear. You'll need about 90,000 signatures and file by June 9th.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 11, 2016 8:02 am

Or you could be a good little Republican and vote for your presumptive candidate... :rollin
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 11, 2016 8:47 am

TC Talks wrote:Or you could be a good little Republican and vote for your presumptive candidate... :rollin
Why? The Democrat's in West Virginia didn't vote for theirs.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:31 am

Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:Or you could be a good little Republican and vote for your presumptive candidate... :rollin
Why? The Democrat's in West Virginia didn't vote for theirs.
That's because of her coal stance... You don't win many votes threatening to kill coal in a state where coal is the only thing going for it...

jry

Post by jry » Wed May 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Ultimately almost all of the primary candidates will get behind Trump. At that point, it won't matter what Billy Kristol or Willard Romney do or think.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:55 pm

jry wrote:Ultimately almost all of the primary candidates will get behind Trump. At that point, it won't matter what Billy Kristol or Willard Romney do or think.
They probably won't all... Cruz won't...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Between this and the Gary Johnson thread "The Mighty Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard Art Players" are mounting a tour de force presentation of "Waiting for Godot"

Bravo !

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 11, 2016 1:18 pm

The GOP should just unleash Trump and let him win it for them. He'd be their hero then.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Turkeytop wrote:The GOP should just unleash Trump and let him win it for them. He'd be their hero then.
Not mine.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 11, 2016 9:06 pm

jry wrote:Ultimately almost all of the primary candidates will get behind Trump. At that point, it won't matter what Billy Kristol or Willard Romney do or think.
Only the ones with questionable bona-fides.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Thu May 12, 2016 1:04 am

Turkeytop wrote:The GOP should just unleash Trump and let him win it for them. He'd be their hero then.
Honestly, your posts are like having a neighbor come over and participate in a family argument that they have no part in.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:27 am

JackAttack FM wrote:
Honestly, your posts are like having a neighbor come over and participate in a family argument that they have no part in.
Id rather watch the family burn the place down...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu May 12, 2016 8:38 am

JackAttack FM wrote:
Sorry.

It kinda feels that way too.

I'll stay out of it from now on.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 12, 2016 11:24 am

I'd vote for Mitt...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic