Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Woody Guthrie Is Spinning In His Grave

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Woody Guthrie Is Spinning In His Grave

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 01, 2016 7:37 pm

audiophile wrote:True. Trump's "self funding" means he will be dead against Hillary. Melania is not going allow him to give all their money - she still needs more gold.
But if Trump wind the nomination, won't the GOP machine get behind him for the campaign? Although fundraising might be a little more difficult for them in that scenario.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
audiophile wrote:True. Trump's "self funding" means he will be dead against Hillary. Melania is not going allow him to give all their money - she still needs more gold.
But if Trump wind the nomination, won't the GOP machine get behind him for the campaign? Although fundraising might be a little more difficult for them in that scenario.
No... They will focus on the senate.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 01, 2016 8:49 pm

No... They will focus on the senate.
They would just cede the Presidency without a fight? I'm still not convinced that a Trump candidacy would be a lost cause for them. He has defied all expectations, so far.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic