Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 11-14-2017 at 8:00p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

Want to know Buzzboard readers' thoughts on the Cumulus debt restructuring proposal? Check out the thread in the "Broadcasting - General" forum!

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Kalkaska's mayor is an a-hole

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
Milk

Kalkaska's mayor is an a-hole

Post by Milk » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 am

TC Shuts Up

Re: Kalkaska's mayor is an a-hole

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:50 am

So in other words, the mayor agrees with the world "leaders" and strategists at top secret meetings on possible plans after they are done using these religious groups to fight proxy wars. Others, like Gore, think it would be great if we killed off 90% or more of the world population, because it would be so good for the environment. So aren't these world "leaders" a-holes too? Or are certain groups "protected", and why?
Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 pm

The Kalkaska village president needs to be committed to an insane asylum. Seriously.
Others, like Gore, think it would be great if we killed off 90% or more of the world population, because it would be so good for the environment.
Source? Or are you simply making sh*t up like the President you love & adore does every single hour of every single day?

Jeff Sieting is the real life "village idiot."
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Well, here is the sanded and varnished version about this "scientist" from the Houston Chronicle. His speeches have been applauded by new world order types and environmentalists in various world venues, but I'm sure you would attack the source.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... 488823.php

As for certain terrorist prone religious groups, military and political strategists from various countries have outlined strategies similar to the one the Mayor advocates to deal with the situation. Not sure where to find those discussions online.

You can talk sources and deny and attack like Alinsky all you want, but that is what the so called elites advocate and strategize. Among other things on the record for the last 60 years or more.

Once they deny God's existence and become Atheists, it's easier for them to rationalize horrible things like this. Eliminate this Elitist log and the speck in the Mayor's eye goes away.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/7-3.htm
Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:27 pm

I was asking for a source that Al Gore held those particular views, not some crackpot university professor from Austin.

I certainly don't doubt that there are weirdos around the world who subscribe to views such as those held by the UT professor.

(For the record, I am no fan of Al Gore.)
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 am

I'm pretty sure Al Gore supports abortion FOR global warming reasons - or because he never knows when he might run into a masseuse.

abortion = infanticide = killing
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:09 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 am
I'm pretty sure Al Gore supports abortion FOR global warming reasons - or because he never knows when he might run into a masseuse.

abortion = infanticide = killing
And pro-life = get 'em here and then stop caring and god forbid they do anything wrong... death penalty...

So you both suck...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:37 am

It's too early to be serving red herring...

And I'm NOT pro-death penalty!

PS That giant sucking sound is babies being sucked out of a uterus.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:37 am
It's too early to be serving red herring...

And I'm NOT pro-death penalty!

PS That giant sucking sound is babies being sucked out of a uterus.
I will bet you anything you want that most pro-lifers are also pro death penalty... a hypocritical position...

Why the obsession? What exactly is the effect this is desperately having on you? Is your own life at imminent risk if this isn't stopped? Do you lose a $1,000,000 bet in the next 48 hours?

Imagine if your energy was utilized to care for the 8 billion we already have... several billion of which need help you all could provide but instead you just worry about increasing the ranks of those in need....

We have a lot of serious problems in the world... poverty, hunger, homelessness, war... and everybody decides to get down in the weeds worrying about everybody else's behavior they don't like... lovely. And then those same people wonder why we have these issues still...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Why do people care about animal cruelty and then support abortion? That's inconsistent also.

I support neither cruelty or abortion...

There will always be poor among us - it's two different issues and just a red herring.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 pm
Why do people care about animal cruelty and then support abortion? That's inconsistent also.

I support neither cruelty or abortion...

There will always be poor among us - it's two different issues and just a red herring.
You ignored my questions..

What exact effect is this having on you in any way? How does it change your life every time it happens?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 pm

I could say the same about murders in Chicago..."We should do away will all laws about murder in Chicago".

OR

I could say the same about slavery in the South..."we should allow slavery because it doesn't affect me".

Both, do affect people.

What about a married father, that his wife aborts his child without his consent?

What about the unborn child's rights?

In many states, if you kill a pregnant mother you can get a double homicide conviction.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Not sure how a thread about a mayor and his views, warped as they are, on Muslims morphed into an abortion debate but I guess it happens...How about this view...Abortion as a form of birth control is murder...Fuck bareback, rubber break, H*** ass slut, and keep getting knocked up? Just have it killed at the clinic. In the case of using it as birth control, it is legal murder....there are circumstances when it has to be an option, rape, incest or the mother's life in jeopardy.....same with death penalty, there are certain circumstances when it should be an option, serial killer, guilty of a mass shooting or terrorism, and maybe one or two others....not popular or politically correct, but my views.....anyhow, back to the Kalkaska mayor.....

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm

That's a reasonable compromise zzand.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:46 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 pm
I could say the same about murders in Chicago..."We should do away will all laws about murder in Chicago".

OR

I could say the same about slavery in the South..."we should allow slavery because it doesn't affect me".

Both, do affect people.

What about a married father, that his wife aborts his child without his consent?

What about the unborn child's rights?

In many states, if you kill a pregnant mother you can get a double homicide conviction.
Never mind... you are incapable of answering the question apparently... probably because it doesn't actually and therefore you can't...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:46 pm
Never mind... you are incapable of answering the question apparently... probably because it doesn't actually and therefore you can't...
Doesn't actually what????

I fought fire with fire and your red herring arguments went flat.
Last edited by audiophile on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vic Doucette

Post by Vic Doucette » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:42 pm

No, you ducked, dodged and weaved. Just like always.
Support The Miracle League of Michigan -- because EVERY child deserves the chance to play baseball!
Visit www.michiganmiracle.org

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:47 pm

I was first accused of supporting the death penalty, then I should care more about wars, hunger, poverty and I might lose a bet...

Whom is weaving like drunken sailor?

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:46 pm
Doesn't actually what????

I fought fire with fire and your red herring arguments went flat.
Doesn't actually effect you one bit...

No... you bobbed and weaved and ignored my question...

What tangible effect does it have on you? It's a simple question...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:47 pm

I refuse to answer a stupid unrelated question (no offense intended).

I demonstrated through examples (that is not weaving) that your postulate that it "must be tangible to matter" doesn't hold water...

I think it's wrong whether it affects me or not. I'm not into situational ethics... I try to be consistent.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic