Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. Please visit the newly created "Buzzboard v3.0 features" forum to view announcements as to recently installed new features, as well as to report any issues or share your opinions regarding recent site changes. All accepted new account registrations through 10-07-2017 at 9:30a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

The party of losers...

Some folks just cannot resist the urge to debate current issues of the day...here's the place to satisfy your craving. BE FOREWARNED - if you are an intellectual lightweight, you might find it a bit rough in here. This place is kinda like a never-ending edition of the McLaughlin Group. (Whatever happened to Mort Zuckerman, anyway?)
audiophile

The party of losers...

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:01 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/democr ... on-n748911

I guess democrats are all about one issue now. They work Ossoff, then go Mello.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

NS8401

Re: The party of losers...

Post by NS8401 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:01 pm
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/democr ... on-n748911

I guess democrats are all about one issue now. They work Ossoff, then go Mello.
Just like the inept Trump express was fueled by the Breitbarts of the world, the Dysfunctional National Committee is fueled by the Daily Kos's (Kosi?) of the world...

Ossoff still has a better than 50/50 shot at that seat... the constituency there isn't hot on Trump...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:41 pm

I agree on Ossoff, Mello is in trouble from the inside.

Dysfunctional National Committee is great name for what is happening! :hat
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:13 am

I agree with the move. Better to pull support now than have a classic GOP style scandal/resignation in a few months. How's things in Bible thumping Alabama these days?

That situation is much more embarrassing. Classic example of Satan leading the faith sheep to slaughter. And he went down still wrapping himself in demagoguery​.
(C) 2017 TC Talks. Assembled in U.S.A.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:13 am

I voted for a few pro-life democrats...now that won't be possible with Perez's party cleansing...
Does Perez's message for pro-lifers to drop dead seem consistent with the idea of winning these voters back?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dems- ... le/2621077

But Democrats, believing they have hit rock bottom, are unlearning the lessons of their own electoral past. They may discover — not necessarily in 2018 or 2020, but over a longer timeframe — that they have a bottom to hit that is deeper still.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic