Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

President Minority-Elect Of The United States

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
jry

Re: President Minority-Elect Of The United States

Post by jry » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Said the people that all belong to the regional party called "democrats". The heaviest pockets being in NYC, LA and sprinkled about in other liberal cities, but not enough to carry their respective states. Not even liberal bastions like Wisconsin can elect a Liberal, right now. It's tough being part of a disintegrating party like the dems. Thankfully, our national elections cannot be controlled by those true fascists in NY and LA.

Deleted User 8570

Re: President Minority-Elect Of The United States

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:49 pm

jry wrote:Said the people that all belong to the regional party called "democrats". The heaviest pockets being in NYC, LA and sprinkled about in other liberal cities, but not enough to carry their respective states. Not even liberal bastions like Wisconsin can elect a Liberal, right now. It's tough being part of a disintegrating party like the dems. Thankfully, our national elections cannot be controlled by those true fascists in NY and LA.
I'm bookmarking this for when the pendulum swings...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic