Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WTF is Harbaugh doing with the Chargers?

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

WTF is Harbaugh doing with the Chargers?

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:27 am

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chargers-t ... 02619.html

Is Jimmy gonna give his stud QB anybody to throw to? Williams dumped and now Allen traded for a 4th rounder? Ekeler's gone so he can't run him 30 times a game. What a mess.

The censorship king from out of state.

MasterB

Re: WTF is Harbaugh doing with the Chargers?

Post by MasterB » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

Ekeler was going no matter who was the coach. Yeah, surprised by trading Allen wish he wasn't in the NFC North thou.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:51 am

When you're $25+ million over the salary cap the day before the league year starts, someone's gotta go! It's why I can't believe Harbosh can turn this puppy around in one season.
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:53 am

They have a QB with a golden arm and a terrrible receiving core. They need multiple receivers. Otherwise they have the equivalent of a Ferrari and are driving it in the city in first gear only. What's the fucking point then?

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:04 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:53 am
They have a QB with a golden arm and a terrrible receiving core. They need multiple receivers. Otherwise they have the equivalent of a Ferrari and are driving it in the city in first gear only. What's the fucking point then?
That's why there's a draft. With Herbert's "golden arm" I'm sure an as-yet-unknown receiver can emerge. It happens all the time.
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:22 am

moldyoldie wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:04 am
Honeyman wrote:
That's why there's a draft. With Herbert's "golden arm" I'm sure an as-yet-unknown receiver can emerge. It happens all the time.
I just dont know where this analysis was two months ago. Every media slappy who sucks Harbaugh off assured us the Chargers were the best landing spot he could have possibly hoped for and he'd be running the division, if not the conference, within a year.

Now it turns out they have to get rid of their best players and start from scratch?

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:22 am
moldyoldie wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Every media slappy who sucks Harbaugh off assured us the Chargers were the best landing spot he could have possibly hoped for and he'd be running the division, if not the conference, within a year.
Well, all I can say is you didn't hear that from me. :lol With the Chiefs there it would be hard to imagine in any case.
- Sydney J. Harris

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:07 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:22 am
moldyoldie wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
I just dont know where this analysis was two months ago. Every media slappy who sucks Harbaugh off assured us the Chargers were the best landing spot he could have possibly hoped for and he'd be running the division, if not the conference, within a year.

Now it turns out they have to get rid of their best players and start from scratch?
Did Mahomes get traded and I not hear about it? lol
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic