Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The death of MSU football

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: The death of MSU football

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:39 pm

He is just trying to preserve his payout at this point. He might have a fighting chance.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:42 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:39 pm
He is just trying to preserve his payout at this point. He might have a fighting chance.
All about the $$$ in the settlement. This will get a lot uglier before its over.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:49 pm

"I have been ripped from the Team that I love, without any meaningful opportunity to tell my side of the story other than this press release," Tucker wrote. "I am incredibly proud of the outstanding group of men on the Team and my heart aches to be sidelined."
My heart goes out to him in this time of pain...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:42 pm
Matt wrote:
All about the $$$ in the settlement. This will get a lot uglier before its over.
I'm not sure there's going to be a settlement. This letter is Trumpian bullshit. It doesn't help his cause in any way.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:08 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:02 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
I'm not sure there's going to be a settlement. This letter is Trumpian bullshit. It doesn't help his cause in any way.
Really poorly written by the lawyer. Spelled Nassar wrong.....and the word "taint" shouldn't have been used.

But there will be some sort of settlement, I'm sure. At some point, MSU will just want him to disappear.
The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Bingo. "I'm the real victim and everyone is out ta GET me!"

Remember, there are three sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:22 am

Reached by USA TODAY on his cellphone Saturday night, Tucker hung up after a reporter mentioned the case.
Bad journalism. If the reporter would have told Tucker what color underwear they had on, they probably would have gotten one hell of a quote.

The whole name game here and the Tuggin' Tucker thing sort of reminds me of that "Jerkin' Joe's Pizza" place.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:45 am

Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
There is probably a clause somewhere saying in the event of termination various things happen and here’s how we pay you off…

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:41 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:45 am
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
There is probably a clause somewhere saying in the event of termination various things happen and here’s how we pay you off…
If they fire him for cause, they don't owe him anything. If Donald J. Tugger and his apparently stupid lawyers file a suit, he might get a settlement to go away as HM mentioned.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:10 am

One thing I am sure of is there is a victim here. I'm just not sure who it is. So I will go with.....
86% chance Brenda Tracy is the victim
14% chance Mel Tucker is the victim.
I no longer directly engage trolls

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:18 am

craig11152 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:10 am
One thing I am sure of is there is a victim here. I'm just not sure who it is. So I will go with.....
I'd guess it was the other way around.

She's a professional in the topic and had all the resources and knowledge to know what to do in that kind of a situation. Yet it took her FOUR MONTHS to tell the tale to her friends and lawyer, then another FOUR MONTHS to file a report to make it "official".

I'm thinking after the October hearing and after he gets dismissed she launches a civil case to ensure she has a retirement package from either Mel or the University (or both).

Prior to working with Tucker and MSU, she has a pretty cozy relationship with Harbaugh and UofM. Did that play into her actions at all?

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:34 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:18 am
craig11152 wrote:

She's a professional in the topic and had all the resources and knowledge to know what to do in that kind of a situation. Yet it took her FOUR MONTHS to tell the tale to her friends and lawyer, then another FOUR MONTHS to file a report to make it "official".

I'm thinking after the October hearing and after he gets dismissed she launches a civil case to ensure she has a retirement package from either Mel or the University (or both).

Prior to working with Tucker and MSU, she has a pretty cozy relationship with Harbaugh and UofM. Did that play into her actions at all?
FINALLY!! Took you long enough to conjure up a conspiracy theory!! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:48 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:33 pm
I'm sure some of what he says is true. Even if all of it is, I still think he should be fired. Tracy is a self professed career victim. It's how she makes her living. For a man in his position to have anything to do with her is simply incomprehensible to me. How he could ignore how radioactive she could be is just absurd. That lack of judgement alone is grounds for dismissal.

Then there's this shit:

"I can only conclude that there is an ulterior motive designed to terminate my contract based on some other factor, such as a desire to avoid any Nasser taint, or my race or gender," Tucker, who is Black, said in the statement.

Fuck you! Playing the race card?!? There are tons of things you can rail on the MSU football program that deserves criticism. But not of the university's history with people of color.
That first paragraph deserves quoting, and I can't disagree with any of it.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:57 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:18 am
craig11152 wrote:

All of this could be 100% true and it doesn't matter. As soon as he fell for it, it became his fault.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:08 am

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:57 am
All of this could be 100% true and it doesn't matter. As soon as he fell for it, it became his fault.
100% agree.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic