Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Victor W. is a bust!!!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Victor W. is a bust!!!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:09 pm

In a summer league game where he faced secondary players and G-league caliber players, he managed 2 of 13 shooting from the field in 27 minutes of action. He did draw a few fouls so he wound up with 9 points.

After the game, he said he was totally gassed and had difficulty enduring the intensity of the NBA game.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Just wait until he faces top tier players!!!

Admittedly, my thread title is a bit tongue in cheek, but nonetheless, the results from yesterday's performance were definitely underwhelming. In fairness, he did block five shots, which is very impressive. (Bear in mind many of the players he faced were less than stellar adversaries.)

Ya know, perhaps it won't be such a bad thing the Pistons lost the draft lottery. We shall see how Victor's game evolves.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Honeyman

Re: Victor W. is a bust!!!

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:37 pm

This thread could come back to haunt you for many years.
The censorship king from out of state.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:19 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:09 pm

After the game, he said he was totally gassed and had difficulty enduring the intensity of the NBA game.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Just wait until he faces top tier players!!!
Not to mention 82 games at 48 minutes each.
As near as I can figure he was playing 34 games at 40 minutes similar to NCAA players.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:38 pm

I'm not ready to label him as Ishmael from Kingpin yet.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:24 am

I'm sure everyone reading this noticed Wemby dropped 27 points with 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in the second of his two Summer League games.
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic