Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MSU vs. UM

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: MSU vs. UM

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:44 pm

Last night's game was significantly better. The tributes seemed appropriate - both schools did a nice job handling the unfortunate circumstances.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:53 pm

Fuck you. You've done nothing but trash MSU and Tom Izzo calling him a "midget cunt" for years on this board, but after this horrific tragedy, you want to fake an attempt and play nice?

Izzo knew this isn't his most talented team and that the emotions and toll from the events leading up to the game would not play in their favor. A road game against his arch rival.

But despite so many factors weighing against a positive outcome on the scoreboard, Izzo did what no current Michigan head coach has the fucking balls to do. He showed up.

He could have pulled a Harbaugh in 2020 who knew his team would have been hammered in Columbus and chickened out of playing "The Game".

He could have pulled a Coach Herpes who canceled any game that wasn't remotely winnable. This included postponing their home game vs. a surging MSU team that would have blistered them, to a future date allowing them to regroup and play an MSU squad that was forced to squeeze the makeup game into a date following a horrendous stretch of their schedule.

He could have thrown in the towel and cancelled like the mighty Michigan hockey program did when they refused to play Western Michigan in Kalamazoo, knowing the Broncos were set to destroy them and their precious egos.

Izzo had the perfect reason and every right to tell UM to get waxed & simply cancel the game, and nobody would have blamed him, but he still had the balls to show up.

But Matt now declares, "both schools did a nice job handling the unfortunate circumstances"

Screw you and fake empathy and your NIT basketball team and your AD who finally came out of hiding and your shitty basketball coach who "wanted to kill" another coach. We all see thru the bullshit.

Go Green.

Spartan Strong.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:53 pm
Fuck you. You've done nothing but trash MSU and Tom Izzo calling him a "midget cunt" for years on this board, but after this horrific tragedy, you want to fake an attempt and play nice?

Izzo knew this isn't his most talented team and that the emotions and toll from the events leading up to the game would not play in their favor. A road game against his arch rival.

But despite so many factors weighing against a positive outcome on the scoreboard, Izzo did what no current Michigan head coach has the fucking balls to do. He showed up.

He could have pulled a Harbaugh in 2020 who knew his team would have been hammered in Columbus and chickened out of playing "The Game".

He could have pulled a Coach Herpes who canceled any game that wasn't remotely winnable. This included postponing their home game vs. a surging MSU team that would have blistered them, to a future date allowing them to regroup and play an MSU squad that was forced to squeeze the makeup game into a date following a horrendous stretch of their schedule.

He could have thrown in the towel and cancelled like the mighty Michigan hockey program did when they refused to play Western Michigan in Kalamazoo, knowing the Broncos were set to destroy them and their precious egos.

Izzo had the perfect reason and every right to tell UM to get waxed & simply cancel the game, and nobody would have blamed him, but he still had the balls to show up.

But Matt now declares, "both schools did a nice job handling the unfortunate circumstances"

Screw you and fake empathy and your NIT basketball team and your AD who finally came out of hiding and your shitty basketball coach who "wanted to kill" another coach. We all see thru the bullshit.

Go Green.

Spartan Strong.
This poster is the definition of spartan trash.

Your school had the option to play this game or not and you chose to play. What happened in East Lansing on Monday is unfathomable and horrifically tragic, but it doesn't give you the free reign to shit on Michigan. Especially when Midget Cunt Izzo said the following:
“There were no ties to Michigan State, no nothing,” said a confused and saddened Tom Izzo, the MSU basketball coach, last week. “Unfortunately for him, he killed himself. Unfortunately for us, we (are left with) no reason.

“When somebody walks in and does something that's a racial issue, at least you know. When somebody walks in and does something to a professor that flunked them or a boss that fired them, at least you know.
https://www.freep.com/story/sports/colu ... 911211007/
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:46 pm

So your "goodwill" lasted less than an hour.

Thanks, once again, for consistently proving my point.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:52 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:46 pm

Wrong as usual. The cowardly, murderous piece of shit that killed 3 people and injured 5 others had nothing to do with Tom Izzo's low character. You took unnecessary shots at Michigan that I responded to. Try and keep up...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:52 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Wrong as usual. The cowardly, murderous piece of shit that killed 3 people and injured 5 others had nothing to do with Tom Izzo's low character. You took unnecessary shots at Michigan that I responded to. Try and keep up...
But what you don't have the capacity to understand is what I am pointing out. The "low character" of the UM coaches and athletic department when faced with any adversity.

Tom Izzo has more class in his his left pinky than your shitty Juwan Howards 7 foot tall Herpes infested body.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:02 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

But what you don't have the capacity to understand is what I am pointing out. The "low character" of the UM coaches and athletic department when faced with any adversity.

Tom Izzo has more class in his his left pinky than your shitty Juwan Howards 7 foot tall Herpes infested body.
Izzo is a piece of shit who should have been fired for not doing anything when Payne and Appling gang-raped a young woman.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... urder-case

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:22 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:09 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Izzo is a piece of shit who should have been fired for not doing anything when Payne and Appling gang-raped a young woman.

Again, THANK YOU for always proving my point.

You're comment to restart this thread was just a fake, gratuitous, pile of garbage that you thought would show you as an actual caring individual, but anybody who has been on this board more than a nanosecond, knows better. Fuck you. You have proven you meant nothing of what you posted.

My UM alumini sister, and many other UM friends, reached out to me to offer condolences in the past week. Why? While I basically lived at Berkey and the Union, that was 40 years ago. But they knew my heart is on that campus, and I respected their honest and true wishes. I know many at Crisler last night had friends/family there too, and truly felt the pain. Thousands of people who went to or support UM do.

You are a piece of shit fraud. A loser who cares nothing about anything but GO BLUE. Fuck you. I, and any Spartan, doesn't want your bullshit sympathy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:42 pm

I wanna see Matt and Honeyman duke it out. When can we have our next BB meet up?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:43 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:22 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:09 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Again, THANK YOU for always proving my point.

You're comment to restart this thread was just a fake, gratuitous, pile of garbage that you thought would show you as an actual caring individual, but anybody who has been on this board more than a nanosecond, knows better. Fuck you. You have proven you meant nothing of what you posted.

My UM alumini sister, and many other UM friends, reached out to me to offer condolences in the past week. Why? While I basically lived at Berkey and the Union, that was 40 years ago. But they knew my heart is on that campus, and I respected their honest and true wishes. I know many at Crisler last night had friends/family there too, and truly felt the pain. Thousands of people who went to or support UM do.

You are a piece of shit fraud. A loser who cares nothing about anything but GO BLUE. Fuck you. I, and any Spartan, doesn't want your bullshit sympathy.
You need mental attention. My comments on what have happened have been sincere. Seek help.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:44 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:42 pm
I wanna see Matt and Honeyman duke it out. When can we have our next BB meet up?
I honestly don't see where I've said anything to warrant the response that I got from my initial comment.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:44 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
I honestly don't see where I've said anything to warrant the response that I got from my initial comment.
You’ve trashed them so consistently that being sympathetic when they are down doesn’t seem sincere is my guess…

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:28 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:21 pm
Matt wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
You’ve trashed them so consistently that being sympathetic when they are down doesn’t seem sincere is my guess…

I've trashed their athletic program, no doubt, but I have friends and family on that campus RIGHT FUCKING NOW, so excuse me if I'm offended by HM's comments. The school is much more than the athletic program and has great qualities.
Last edited by Matt on Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:21 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:28 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

I've trashed their athletic program, no doubt, but I have friends and family on that campus RIGHT FUCKING NOW, so excuse me if I'm offended by HM's comments. The school is much more than the athletic program and has great qualities.
Oh yeah, you're SO SINCERE. You care so much about young Spartans that are senselessly killed by gun violence, that you continuously lie about and shit on Adrien Payne, a young Spartan senselessly killed by gun violence. Even again in this thread.

You're a lying, hypocritical phony.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:32 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:21 am
Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:28 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

Oh yeah, you're SO SINCERE. You care so much about young Spartans that are senselessly killed by gun violence, that you continuously lie about and shit on Adrien Payne, a young Spartan senselessly killed by gun violence. Even again in this thread.

You're a lying, hypocritical phony.
The first two words to my initial, sincere post were "fuck you." Seek professional help.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic