Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Detroit Lions 2022

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Mega Hertz

Re: Detroit Lions 2022

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:04 pm

I'm not sipping until I've seen something I haven't seen before. Go 14-2 like so many other teams have done. Gimme a home playoff game. Gimme a playoff bye. Gimme a playoff win. Gimme a Super Bowl appearance. I'm excited and happy for the team but we've been here before.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:16 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:04 pm
I'm not sipping until I've seen something I haven't seen before. Go 14-2 like so many other teams have done. Gimme a home playoff game. Gimme a playoff bye. Gimme a playoff win. Gimme a Super Bowl appearance. I'm excited and happy for the team but we've been here before.
Wrong thread, Mr. Hertz. Our friend Matt insists on digging up old dirt from last season.
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:27 pm

moldyoldie wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:16 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:04 pm
Wrong thread, Mr. Hertz. Our friend Matt insists on digging up old dirt from last season.
I know. I'm just gonna get in where I fit in 😁
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:36 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:13 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:03 am
If the Lions win a playoff game next season, I will deem the era of "Same Old Lions" to be over.
The above post was made at the conclusion of last season. I'm sticking to my guns relative to the above.
I stand by that comment as well.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:35 pm

Well, the real Lions showed up.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic