Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nancy Pelosi encourages illegal aliens to defy ICE

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Nancy Pelosi encourages illegal aliens to defy ICE

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 pm

Nancy Pelosi wrote: An ICE deportation warrant is not the same as a search warrant. If that is the only document ICE brings to a home raid, agents do not have the legal right to enter a home. If ICE agents don’t have a warrant signed by a judge, a person may refuse to open the door and let them in
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pel ... avoid-ice/

So while the media was engaged in obnoxious speculation today over whether Trump would defy/undermine the Supreme Court (which he did NOT do), there actually was undermining/defiance being encouraged by a person in a high position of power - Nancy Pelosi. Were any mainstream news outlets questioning Pelosi's statements? *crickets*

It was also reported that she apparently behind closed doors encouraged other democrat leaders to pass out literature to illegals with the above quoted statement on it. How can this be construed as anything other than a direct effort to undermine law enforcement? If Trump ever encouraged his supporters to defy law enforcement in this way, the media would have a conniption. But Pelosi does it, and it involves illegals? Crickets.

Today's mainstream media has become nothing more than an arm of the Democrat party. What they engage in today certainly does not constitute "journalism."

Turkeytop

Re: Nancy Pelosi encourages illegal aliens to defy ICE

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:38 am

Looks like she's simply advising them of their rights.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Seriously, would you allow an illegal search at your residence?
Get a warrant.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:06 pm

The media's concern that the President might be about to break the law was well founded. He had already threatened to do just that.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:41 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:00 pm
I’ve never answered a police officer’s questions nor allowed them to search anything on my property or person. I do not consent to anything they want. Keeps me out of jail and alive.
What's wrong with that

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Trump words, actions by now and by far inexcusable. Anyone defending him is a fool.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:38 am
Looks like she's simply advising them of their rights.
Exactly. The sheets I personally saw given out were about Ice not having a PRIOR search warrant or arrest warrent.... so the migrants (not immigrants) should not open their doors. It also mentioned that there should only be small groups of migrants leaving the farm at one time. No migrant was to travel to Cygnet, Findlay or Bowling Green alone. The instructions were in English and Spanish. They also had resources on them, such as free lawyers, food and clothes. By the way, this was last Sunday, 7 days ago. I was there on a samaritan mission, helping get the letters out. Yes, I know it was a crime, but a crime of mercy

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:42 pm

It's like suggesting that the cop who reads the suspect his rights is inciting defiance.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:34 pm

In this instance, I agree 100 percent with Nancy Pelosi.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:03 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:34 pm
If this was a citizen of the United States, would you still think they should refuse to allow searches? If this was a US citizen, many of you would say:

If you haven't done anything wrong or don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:53 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:03 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
If this was a citizen of the United States, would you still think they should refuse to allow searches? If this was a US citizen, many of you would say:

If you haven't done anything wrong or don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about.

Even non-citizens have rights under your laws. There is nothing wrong with Nancy Pelosi informing them of those rights.

Your President became very angry when law enforcement conducted legal searches of the homes of Manafort and Cohen. But, of course, they both had plenty to hide.

It is President Trump who encourages defiance, by his own example. He has repeatedly defied legal subpoenas for requested documents.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:38 am

I think the conservative selective "outrage" game is losing gas to all but the blindest patsies.

Remember when they would lose their mind over Obama's vacations?

How about those "he doesn't follow the Constitution" rants...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:21 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:53 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:03 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

Even non-citizens have rights under your laws. There is nothing wrong with Nancy Pelosi informing them of those rights.

Your President became very angry when law enforcement conducted legal searches of the homes of Manafort and Cohen. But, of course, they both had plenty to hide.

It is President Trump who encourages defiance, by his own example. He has repeatedly defied legal subpoenas for requested documents.
Let's also not forget the "I don't know" and "I'm not aware" type of answers he was saying too.

Under the constitution, there is no separation of search law or entering a dwelling law, if law enforcers do not have legal documents in hand, when attempting to search, enter a residence or business, or arrest without proof. This includes "illegal aliens" (a way outdated phrase), asylum seekers and migrants.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:53 pm

If an actual citizen of the United States was suspected of having illegal amounts or drugs in their domicile, I'm sure they would NOT get a warrant before trying to enter to investigate. I know for a fact that the police will look around for evidence of illegal activities when they are called to do "wellness" checks. They can't stop themselves. But why should non citizen illegal aliens be exempt from searches that citizens would be subjected to, legal on not?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:17 pm

So basically, "I'm totally fine with police not following the law"

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic