All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/14 at 10:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Unlike U-M's shitty football team...

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Unlike U-M's shitty football team...

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:08 pm

...the men's basketball team is capable of winning big games, and on the road no less!!

Impressive win in East Lansing today.

Radio's downfall has been under-investing in its core competency and becoming distracted by delusions of grandeur by thinking development of a half-assed national digital strategy will somehow put it on par with the Facebooks and Googles of the world.

moldyoldie

Re: Unlike U-M's shitty football team...

Post by moldyoldie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:48 am

:evil: Talk to me in March. :mrgreen:

Seriously, Moe Wagner played like a man possessed yesterday -- can't help but be impressed. Meanwhile, Miles Bridges was mostly MIA.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Unlike U-M's shitty football team...

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:12 am

That loss to Oregon last March still bugs me to this day!

I have no doubt the Wolverines would've handled the Jayhawks and made it to the Final Four had we eked out a win against the Ducks. (However, I don't think Michigan would've made it past the semifinal round.)

Radio's downfall has been under-investing in its core competency and becoming distracted by delusions of grandeur by thinking development of a half-assed national digital strategy will somehow put it on par with the Facebooks and Googles of the world.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic