Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump’s Mental Illness Hiding in Plain Sight

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Trump’s Mental Illness Hiding in Plain Sight

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:07 am

Where in this forum can I find the post? So that I can read it.
That is and was my question to you, stopnswap2.

Why? Because you wrote your summary of the post as to my meaning. And since I did not remember writing the word “blackballed” I wanted to re-read my entire post to see context. Including the forum, topic of the thread, and the postings that had come before my post. All of it context.

You have only posted several words from the post including “blackballed” (thank you) and psycho. You curiously left out where I can read the thread, the thread’s topic, and all the posts that come before mine.

As you know, many of these threads become a debate. And to read several words from a debate instead of the entire argument can alter meaning.

With context - I’ll be able to ascertain my meaning. Instead of reading your confusing summary of my meaning.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:58 am

Never mind. I found it.

It’s in the thread entitled “Uh...Roger, comrade. Over and Out!”
Which I’ve just moved up to the top of this forum today - March 8, 2019 - so one can read the thread in its entirety.

‘Nuf said.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 am

Are we a Trump hater? And do I have to remove my giant Trump Flag in front of my house in Shelby Township, Michigan. Just wondering.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:52 am

Steve Korvette wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 am
Are we a Trump hater? And do I have to remove my giant Trump Flag in front of my house in Shelby Township, Michigan. Just wondering.
Yes... it’s offensive to women named Shelby.. how dare you...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:38 am

Let Trump know his flag’s in your yard. He’ll wrap his hanging-over body around it - like he did to the American flag at CPAC.

Can you imagine the outcry from right-wing dings if Obama had draped his body on the flag - all sloppy looking with a smirk on his face - like Trump did? The same old crowd would be screaming about the disrespect Obama was showing. Like when he put his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office. Remember?

But because it was Old Whorey wrinkling Old Glory - the up-tighty Whitey Righties thought it was great.

Yeah. Let your freak flag fly Steve.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Page one of this thread , 7th post down - I write for your reading pleasure the DSM-5 mental illness diagnosis criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And NOW I see Trump white house aid and former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway’s husband - conservative attorney, George Conway - posting the same info on Twitter!!! He’s telling those reading it that The President of The United States is MENTALLY ILL.

Glad I posted it first. Perhaps George got the idea reading this little old message board.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:46 am

screen glare wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:10 am
Take a look at Trump’s 2-hour (2 whole hours plus!) wack-a-doo “sermon” to his faithful at the annual CPAC confab. And watch a President of The United States of America show the world - he is mentally ill.

Of course the entire world already knows it - and is either appropriately afraid, or over-joyed - depending on their cheers or boos for human freedom, and the governments of countries which tend to support and encourage such liberty.

How many Americans who consider themselves wide-eyed patriots are stubbornly blind to Trump’s sociopathic symptoms of Narcissistic Personality DISORDER? Either because of their pride in voting for him, or because they’re too stupid to comprehend the dangerous consequences?

Take a look at the guy’s bizarre 2-hour punch-drunk-style performance in its entirety. And imagine any other world leader behaving that way. If he wasn’t your choice for president of The United States of America - you might notice the person’s off behavior, contorted facial expressions, gutteral utterances, wild eyes, overbearing movements - and conclude - “That dude’s crazy!”
TDS has been determined a variant of a Factitious disorder. It's not been entered into the DSM as of yet but we can expect to see it in the next revision.

Behaviorist such as Dr. Gad Saad, believe TDS to be Munchausen's (Factitious disorder). Maybe look into that because the second term is going to be rough for some people.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:17 am

And today we see The Old Nut winging his way to Ohio - with no concern for anyone but himself - to appear to fight for the jobs of auto workers. But no matter how he verbally swings at the air with his worn out name calling antics - everyone knows neither his selected nemesis, the union boss - nor GM-Mary - are to blame for decreasing demand for the Chevy Cruze.

Mentally ill Trump simplifies world problems into “Trump vs. Them”. But the voter on the street knows his tariffs-will-SOLVE -all “solution” has instead DIS-solved many. As the car industry and unions have feared.

Wise up voters. You’ve put a banana-republican in charge. And he is bananas!
Last edited by screen glare on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:52 am

FET-500 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:46 am
screen glare wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:10 am
Take a look at Trump’s 2-hour (2 whole hours plus!) wack-a-doo “sermon” to his faithful at the annual CPAC confab. And watch a President of The United States of America show the world - he is mentally ill.

Of course the entire world already knows it - and is either appropriately afraid, or over-joyed - depending on their cheers or boos for human freedom, and the governments of countries which tend to support and encourage such liberty.

How many Americans who consider themselves wide-eyed patriots are stubbornly blind to Trump’s sociopathic symptoms of Narcissistic Personality DISORDER? Either because of their pride in voting for him, or because they’re too stupid to comprehend the dangerous consequences?

Take a look at the guy’s bizarre 2-hour punch-drunk-style performance in its entirety. And imagine any other world leader behaving that way. If he wasn’t your choice for president of The United States of America - you might notice the person’s off behavior, contorted facial expressions, gutteral utterances, wild eyes, overbearing movements - and conclude - “That dude’s crazy!”
TDS has been determined a variant of a Factitious disorder. It's not been entered into the DSM as of yet but we can expect to see it in the next revision.

Behaviorist such as Dr. Gad Saad, believe TDS to be Munchausen's (Factitious disorder). Maybe look into that because the second term is going to be rough for some people.
If he gets a second term it’ll be one narrow path to get there...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:04 am

Hey. FET-500. Dream on, little buddy. And Gad is far right about this: he is indeed a Saad sack.

Meanwhile most of the world and most of your fellow Americans
know Trump is off his rocker. Bigly.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:48 pm

I'll save you the trouble of making 400 posts on the Election Soap Opera, plus the "Crazy Trump Show".

-He's ACTING.

-He WILL be president in 2020.

You need to get with the program.
Stop watching your CNN or whatever crap you think is "informing you".

Have a nice day.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:11 pm

Trump 2020, He will be a two term President, And just stop watching any news, It’s all from the liberal media.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:16 pm

I feel like all of you on this political forum could all attend 150 meetings at a Masonic Lodge and still won't understand the simple concepts.

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just responding to the things you post.

I'm trying to help

Music is my life.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:48 pm
I'll save you the trouble of making 400 posts on the Election Soap Opera, plus the "Crazy Trump Show".

-He's ACTING.

-He WILL be president in 2020.

You need to get with the program.
Stop watching your CNN or whatever crap you think is "informing you".

Have a nice day.
Yes and yes. Trump is in fact a fantastic troll. Fantastic as in a skankhunt42 kinda' way but better.

This shit is just like when Reagan ran against Carter; the left was so smug and so positive they were smarter. It was a famous clowning then as now.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:23 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:52 am
If he gets a second term it’ll be one narrow path to get there...
It all depends on who your party nominates. I'm telling you if they go hard left with someone like Harris or Warren then Trump will have an easier path in the midwest. I saw a recent poll somewhere that had heads-up Trump v. Harris as a dead heat in Wisconsin.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic