Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nothing about Kelly?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Nothing about Kelly?

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Let's get this thing going... From Twitter:

@realDonaldTrump
3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.

12:07 PM - 10 Jan 2012

Hell, it's even has the requisite grammatical error that I'm sure will be noted by someone around here who just loves to point that shit out...

bmw

Re: Nothing about Kelly?

Post by bmw » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:27 pm

Honestly, I noticed the grammatical error in "it's even has..." before I noticed it in "Chief of Staffs"

As to the subject matter of this post - *yawn*

Deleted User 8570

Re: Nothing about Kelly?

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:35 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:27 pm
Honestly, I noticed the grammatical error in "it's even has..." before I noticed it in "Chief of Staffs"

As to the subject matter of this post - *yawn*
It’s the same old story... Trump can’t keep people in the tent pissing out... he’d rather they leave the tent and proceed to piss in...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic