Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WXYZ election coverage is a joke.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

WXYZ election coverage is a joke.

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:22 pm

First, these idiots are cluttering the ticker with school board races.

Second, their newscast on 20 tonight everytime I've clicked by has had a terrible audio disturbance.

Lastly, Dave LewAllen sucks at his job so badly that Carolyn Clifford actually comes across as a strong air talent, relatively speaking.

musicfan

Re: WXYZ election coverage is a joke.

Post by musicfan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm

A little late to this post (password issue). The Clifford/DaveyLew (HIs pet nick name by her...as well as, Dave (Rexy) Rexroth) team is a joke. She cannot role an "L" at the end of certain words (cruchoo, presidentchoo, schoo, individchoo, etc.), and he just seems to be out of place as the lead anchor. Hard to believe that Purtan was let go and Clifford sits on the number one team. Add to this, Alan Campbell and Glenda Lewis as the second team is ridiculous. The two of them are head-and-shoulders above any of the crap that the "#1" team spews.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Alan Campbell seems a bit green at times, but I do like Glenda.

SolarMax

Post by SolarMax » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:02 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:58 am
...It’s like the gas price report that’s always a week old.
I really don't know why both TV and radio bother with the "gas price" reports. You're right they are old news, with prices never even close to the much lower amount I pay at my local station. Always include a sound bite from Trilby Lundberg, who drones on from a short list of the same old stock reasons for prices going up, or down, or not.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic