Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Jeff Blashill needs to be fired ASAP

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Jeff Blashill needs to be fired ASAP

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:46 am

How on earth does this clown still have a job???

Holland needs to be thrown out on his ass, too. We do not need Clueless Ken hiring the next coach or making any more horrendous draft selections.
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

NS8401

Re: Jeff Blashill needs to be fired ASAP

Post by NS8401 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:46 am
How on earth does this clown still have a job???

Holland needs to be thrown out on his ass, too. We do not need Clueless Ken hiring the next coach or making any more horrendous draft selections.
How often does a team score double digits in hockey anyways? It’s not too often me thinks...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 am

Worst defeat for the Red Wings (in terms of goal differential) in more than 30 years!
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

SoupySez

Post by SoupySez » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Their worst defeat ever was January 2, 1971. They lost to the Leafs in Toronto, 13-0. Game was on tv and I watched it. Back then it was agonizing. It was the beginning of Darkness With Harkenss.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic