Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

The Great O'Kornholio!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
NS8401

Re: The Great O'Kornholio!

Post by NS8401 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:01 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:24 pm
Michigan's D looks like horseshit in the early going of tonight's game.
Now it’s 14-3... I smell a loss so far... supposedly Speight is done for the season too...

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 pm

ABC 12 (Flint) broke in with a special weather report. Radar-indicated tornado warning in Livingston county.

Rambled on for what seemed like an ETERNITY.

I'm guessing people watching the game on WJRT were getting more and more upset by the minute.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:21 pm

What a clusterfuck of a game...

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:24 pm

MSU sure tried to give it away. They had absolutely no business doing anything other than taking a knee on their final offensive possession. Even then worst case they're punting into Michigan's end zone with 5-10 seconds left. Instead you run your QB and get a holding penalty!? Inexcusable.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:24 pm
MSU sure tried to give it away. They had absolutely no business doing anything other than taking a knee on their final offensive possession. Even then worst case they're punting into Michigan's end zone with 5-10 seconds left. Instead you run your QB and get a holding penalty!? Inexcusable.
Then the guy throwing down the Michigan player and giving up a free 15... I was waiting for MSU to lose on the last jump ball play at the end but they hung on...

BME

Post by BME » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:56 am
While he likely will be unable to dethrone Mark Dantonio as the biggest cunt in the league, Jeff Brohm will not go down without a fight.
Hey, Matt ... I may not be able to speak of Mark Dantonio's status in the league, but I know a good candidate for the biggest c--- on the Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard.

Until next year -- enjoy!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:32 am

Embarrassing performance by Michigan's offense, and Michigan's coaching staff, last night.

To only score 10 on MSU at home is completely unacceptable!!! Not gonna win very often when you commit five (!!!) turnovers.

Spartans D played a fantastic game. I give them a lot of credit. Too bad Michigan's D was asleep in the first quarter and early second quarter. Too many missed tackles.

Losing to MSU eight of last ten meetings makes me ill. So sick of losing to Sparty and OSU almost every year.

This will be a failed season if Michigan does not beat Ohio State.
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

Plate Cap

Post by Plate Cap » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:23 am

I was ashamed to be wearing my colors for the first time ever. Either the U of M receivers were constantly covered at all times, or O Korn needs glasses.
The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:30 am

I feel the defense played good enough to win. If they hold a team to 14 the offense needs to figure out how to get 17.
When OKorn took over I was not alarmed mainly because I wasn't enamored with Wilton. I didn't see Wilton getting us to "the promised Land". Now I wish Wilton was still around.
One thing that alarms me is why, in season 3 under Harbaugh our QB options are what they are.
I'm starting to see a 4 or 5 loss season including a bowl game.
Finally, he switched to a bone saw to finish the job, and at 9:17 p.m., Mountain time, the head of the greatest hitter who ever lived had been sliced off.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:38 am

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:30 am
I feel the defense played good enough to win. If they hold a team to 14 the offense needs to figure out how to get 17.
When OKorn took over I was not alarmed mainly because I wasn't enamored with Wilton. I didn't see Wilton getting us to "the promised Land". Now I wish Wilton was still around.
One thing that alarms me is why, in season 3 under Harbaugh our QB options are what they are.
Do we have to go through the whole Michigan Man-Get some better coaching talent-Michigan isn’t the golden child it used to be-Bo is dead stop hiring his ilk-This isn’t 1985 thing again?

If I could go to Ohio State or Alabama then why the hell would I come here?

We might start really winning when we use OSU’s thinking “Did we make the playoff and contend for a title? Yes? Successful season”. Instead it’s “Did we beat Ohio State!?!? Yes!!!! We’re the best!!!!”... it’s stupid.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 am

NS8401 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:38 am
craig11152 wrote:
Do we have to go through the whole Michigan Man-Get some better coaching talent-Michigan isn’t the golden child it used to be-Bo is dead stop hiring his ilk-This isn’t 1985 thing again?

We might start really winning when we use OSU’s thinking “Did we make the playoff and contend for a title? Yes? Successful season”. Instead it’s “Did we beat Ohio State!?!? Yes!!!! We’re the best!!!!”... it’s stupid.
Other than channeling Mike Valenti I have no idea what your comment has to do with mine.
Finally, he switched to a bone saw to finish the job, and at 9:17 p.m., Mountain time, the head of the greatest hitter who ever lived had been sliced off.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:14 am

NS8401 wrote:
I expressed concern about where our QB situation sits in Harbaughs 3rd year.
Right now in the NFL MSU has 4 QBs, U of M 3, and Ohio State and Alabama have one each. So I think our QB situation could and should be better and competing against Alabama and Ohio State for QB's is a non issue.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:12 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 am
NS8401 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:

Other than channeling Mike Valenti I have no idea what your comment has to do with mine.
You asked why our options are what they are... nobody cares about a program so screwed up that they only care about beating Ohio State.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:13 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:14 am
NS8401 wrote:
I expressed concern about where our QB situation sits in Harbaughs 3rd year.
Right now in the NFL MSU has 4 QBs, U of M 3, and Ohio State and Alabama have one each. So I think our QB situation could and should be better and competing against Alabama and Ohio State for QB's is a non issue.
It’s not a non-issue recruiting wise. How many are in the NFL is the non issue... those schools recruit better players because they win and focus on winning.

ftballfan

Post by ftballfan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:48 pm

If I were Harbaugh, I should be spending at least the first half of this week looking over at everyone that is healthy at the QB position just to see if one of them is better than O'Kornholio

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:44 pm

BME wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 pm
Matt wrote:
While he likely will be unable to dethrone Mark Dantonio as the biggest cunt in the league, Jeff Brohm will not go down without a fight.
Hey, Matt ... I may not be able to speak of Mark Dantonio's status in the league, but I know a good candidate for the biggest c--- on the Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard.

Sorry Mr. 18 posts, but Dantonio is one of the biggest cunts in the country. Its a shame that he, his AD, and arguably his university president stiil has a job after Nasser and all of the thugs kicked out of that program in the last year.

Also, Michigan will be fine. They won't likely play in a monsoon the rest of the year. The first two drives went/were going well. Isaac's fumble fucked up any momentum they had. The offense needs to improve drastically, and the defense will continue to do its part.

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:44 pm
BME wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 pm
Matt wrote:

Sorry Mr. 18 posts, but Dantonio is one of the biggest cunts in the country. Its a shame that he, his AD, and arguably his university president stiil has a job after Nasser and all of the thugs kicked out of that program in the last year.

Also, Michigan will be fine. They won't likely play in a monsoon the rest of the year. The first two drives went/were going well. Isaac's fumble fucked up any momentum they had. The offense needs to improve drastically, and the defense will continue to do its part.
So 3 more losses optimistically... we will take it week to week... with no Speight and an inexperienced offense this ship is sinking...

What’s Dantonio got to do with Nasser?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:48 am

NS8401 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 pm
So 3 more losses optimistically... we will take it week to week... with no Speight and an inexperienced offense this ship is sinking.
I am holding on to hope that because the team is young they have more room to improve week to week than a more mature team. I'm also holding on to hope that we saw O Korn's worst game. Everybody has a worst game. I hope that was his AND I hope it was over the top his worst.
I still think Harbaugh is a good coach.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:30 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:44 pm
Also, Michigan will be fine. They won't likely play in a monsoon the rest of the year.
It wasn't a monsoon there was only 0.18 inches of rain. Certainly enough to make for a wet ball but its not far fetched to think it could happen again

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Sorry, Matt, but this Michigan team is garbage.

What's to blame today? Sun shining too brightly?

For Indiana to force OT is inexcusable.

Unlike U-M under Hoke (Clark, Gibbons, Lewan), at least MSU kicked its scum off the football team. I agree with you, though, on Nassar. More heads should've rolled.

Michigan's OC needs to be fired immediately.
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic