Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. Please visit the newly created "Buzzboard v3.0 features" forum to view announcements as to recently installed new features, as well as to report any issues or share your opinions regarding recent site changes. All accepted new account registrations through 9-17-2017 at 1:30p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Anybody want a Porcello?

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Devastation

Re: Anybody want a Porcello?

Post by Devastation » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 am

I'd keep Boesch, but I'd dump the likes of Delmon Young and Don Kelly...even though I love the guy...for Quentin.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:39 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Matt wrote:Whenever you resort to saying "fuck you", you have lost the argument.
You go from "looking for reaction" to "I win by default". Make up your mind, idiot... Either way you look like comlete idiot here to any of the 5 people who visit this board.
Matt wrote:The Tigers "room to grow" argument is laughable at best. They've been a competitive team for the last seven seasons and they still don't come close to filling Comerica regularly.
I posted places to pull raw data concerning ticket prices and sales. Pull up Win-Loss by year and run a correlation. Let me know what you come up with. I don't do homework for idiots on the internet.
Matt wrote:There aren't hoards of people waiting to jump on the bandwagon. What you see is what you get. You attacked my integrity because you disagree with my opinion. That's pathetic and wrong.
Well you change your reasoning for even being in this discussion more than Lindsay Lohan changes panties, I would say you have little integrity, how is that wrong? ou can't even keep a position in the same post...
Let me explain this to you in terms you can understand, rookie:

1. I posted to get a rise out of moron Tiger fans. Mission accomplished!
2. You asked me what my mission was and I told you.
3. You attacked me by calling me an idiot and questioning my integrity, so I responded to your bullshit attack.

Furthermore, as I have stated previously, the Tigers are a non-entity to me. I also love the bullshit America's pasttime comment. Everyone knows that football is America's favorite sport.

Neckbeard

Post by Neckbeard » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:48 am

Matt wrote: Let me explain this to you in terms you can understand, rookie:

1. I posted to get a rise out of moron Tiger fans. Mission accomplished!
I don't think you really got a "rise out of moron Tiger fans" so much as you had business explained to you. You're just not a numbers guy, that's okay...
Matt wrote:2. You asked me what my mission was and I told you.
I think it's quite apparent that your "mission" only became your "mission" when it became apparent you had no leg to stand on. Your lack of integrity made it simple to accept flipping to the "lol i trool u" position.
Matt wrote:3. You attacked me by calling me an idiot and questioning my integrity, so I responded to your bullshit attack.
You didn't really respond... You more or less acted like a baby. If you aren't an idiot, don't act like an idiot. If you have integrity, act like you have it. In this post you made you go from being "lol i'm not that dumb i was just troolin'" to "how dare you! I am an intellect with great self respect!" Keep bouncing all around, your bullshit makes me chuckle.
Matt wrote:Furthermore, as I have stated previously, the Tigers are a non-entity to me. I also love the bullshit America's pasttime comment. Everyone knows that football is America's favorite sport.
And as stated before, who gives a fuck what you think? Football may or may not be more popular, however you're the dumbass who broke in with the hockey bullshit.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Matt wrote:Who gives a shit? Baseball is a waste of time. The Tigers ought to unload some of the higher salaries so Ilitch has more money to spend on his real team. I would trade/waive Verlander, Cabrera, and Fielder.
:hat

NS8401

Post by NS8401 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:Who gives a shit? Baseball is a waste of time. The Tigers ought to unload some of the higher salaries so Ilitch has more money to spend on his real team. I would trade/waive Verlander, Cabrera, and Fielder.
:hat
Maybe he could throw a pizza party with the money?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Who gives a shit? Baseball is a waste of time. The Tigers ought to unload some of the higher salaries so Ilitch has more money to spend on his real team. I would trade/waive Verlander, Cabrera, and Fielder.
Man, think of all those championships the Tigers wouldn't have won if they took my advice FIVE years ago!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:26 am

C. Illitch needs to fire Ken Holland ASAP.
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic