Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Not the Russians...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FET-500

Not the Russians...

Post by FET-500 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:14 am

Meh, it was just Google interfering with our elections - nothing to worry over. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2wjCz4SyY

screen glare

Re: Not the Russians...

Post by screen glare » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Russians, Baby!!!!! End of story.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:51 pm

Is Larry Page a Russian? If so, he looks more like his cousin Bettie Page than Vladimir Putin.

And yes, she was his somewhat distant cousin.

Maybe we could make a mock up pin up poster of Larry Page wearing a Bathing Suit? A Bikini with Hammer and Sickle Insignias on it?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:08 pm

Hey, that wouldn't be hard to Photoshop. Just paste Larry Page's head on her, and then paste little yellow hammers and sickles on the already red bikini top and bottom. Oh, and a Hammer and Sickle tattoo on her arm! And a I *Heart* Vlad! tattoo below the Hammer and Sickle.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 am

It's funny the democrats were PO'd about Russian election meddling but are supporting undocumented residents with a drivers license voting.

Inconsistent.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:42 am

Not really Audio. They are always for anything that benefits them even if they have come out against it for the Conservatives. That is SOP for the party.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:57 am

The Russians, Baby!

Putin Conceived, Kremlin planned, carried out, paid at great financial expense, protected, coordinated, camouflaged, smugly and sarcastically publicly denied.

The Russians, Baby! Smart Americans know it. CIA and all other US intelligence agencies confirm it.

Putin’s puppet - The Great White Dope - too threatened and cowardly to SERIOUSLY acknowledge American election manipulation by Russia. And stupid or ignorant or unpatriotic Americans agree with Trump.

You can laugh it up with Putin and Trump. Or come to the aid and defense of your country.

The Russians, Baby!
For sure.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:55 pm

Where is the evidence. That 24 month investigation didn't find it. So how did you find it? Please share your evidence. Someone show this proof that Mueller couldn't find. Schiff says he has it and yet he hasn't provided it, you say it is real. Show your proof.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:04 pm

Hey, if anyone is colluding with the Russians (and every other totalitarian and near totalitarian government), it's Larry Page. His underlings openly said they were going to rig the 2020 elections.They're using the algorithms that they developed to censor the internet in Red China and other totalitarian regimes, like MSU (where it all began, along with U of M), to censor Americans to rig the elections. And plant fake news at the top of Google searches.

Golden Padlock Awards

https://www.ire.org/awards/golden-padlock

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:32 pm

TC, unless they can rig the voting machines nationwide, I don't see how rigging Google, Facebook, etc,etc, etc is going to actually rig the election. I would be willing to bet it is a small number of people who will be swayed by what they read on the net. By and large people have caught on to the idea that just because it's on the net doesn't mean it's true. In my case, a billboard, yard sign, commercial, "news" article of online post or whatever has never swayed my vote.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:06 pm

That’s what you think.

Why then millions of dollars spent on campaign ads, rallies, yard signs, door to door literature, phone calling, bumper stickers, T shirts, hats, buttons, and all manner of propaganda disguised as something else on the internet?

If all that expensive crap didn’t work on you psychologically - without you realizing its power - nobody would spend that amount of money. In fact - it’s tantamount. Especially with the FBI - announcing days before the election - it had re-opened its investigation of Hillary.

We’ll wait for Mueller to say aloud under oath before two congressional committees (and also in closed session) what evidence he’s documented in his - “unread by most of the public” - Mueller Report.

Tune in. I’m sure The Kremlin and Trump clan will be listening.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 am
It's funny the democrats were PO'd about Russian election meddling but are supporting undocumented residents with a drivers license voting.
Inconsistent.
Except, Trump has weakened both trade and security relationships. This plays into Russia's favor. Immigrants voting for Democrats strengthens democracy which is a threat to the Republicans oligarchy dreams.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:24 am

I guess that explains the surprise visit to North Korea reported this morning? That took guts.

Of course abortion has done more to keep Republicans in place than anything else. You lost millions of votes.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:54 am

Yes. His intestines. He makes shitty decisions.

He’ll never use his brain. That’s for sure.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic