Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump sanctions Ayatollah Khomeini, dead since 1989

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump sanctions Ayatollah Khomeini, dead since 1989

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:59 pm

So much winning
“Sanctions imposed through the executive order that I’m about to sign will deny the Supreme Leader and the Supreme Leader’s Office, and those closely affiliated with him and the office, access to key financial resources and support. The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini and his office will not be spared from the sanctions,” Trump said at the signing of the executive order.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Trump sanctions Ayatollah Khomeini, dead since 1989

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:32 am

He told you you'd get tired of winning.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:59 pm
So much winning
“Sanctions imposed through the executive order that I’m about to sign will deny the Supreme Leader and the Supreme Leader’s Office, and those closely affiliated with him and the office, access to key financial resources and support. The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini and his office will not be spared from the sanctions,” Trump said at the signing of the executive order.
It's good that deep thinkers like you are not required here.... From making fun of Daniel Ortega's sunglasses to purposefully mispronouncing Sadam : it's old school social engineering. You're really living the Dunning Krueger life....

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Iran’s President: The White House Is ‘Afflicted by Mental Retardation’
I gotta tell you, Trump didn't disagree in his rebuttal.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/ ... ation.html

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic