All new acct registrations in the queue as of 6/16 at 8:10a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

MyPillow / HurryCane

A forum devoted to the Advertising Industry. A place not just to discuss the ads you see & hear, but also the business side of the industry.
kager

MyPillow / HurryCane

Post by kager » Thu May 10, 2018 10:54 pm

Hurry! Change the channel! Make 'em stop!

You'd think the US economy would come to a screeching halt if some pillow-hugging blue-shirted guy with a mustache hadn't put SO MUCH TIME and EFFORT into finding a way to put dryer lint, dentist gauze, cotton balls and packing peanuts (my patented fill) into a sock that you sleep on. Sealed with a 'jingle' at the end that would make the Andrews Sisters sue for defamation.

Profits must be H*** on these things. Prices for which, btw, never seem to be included in their tv/radio ads.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Plate Cap

Re: MyPillow / HurryCane

Post by Plate Cap » Sat May 12, 2018 8:40 am

I bought 'two' by buying one, so I fell for it, but overall, they are not a bad pillow. Probably the best I've used.

I mean, they didn't change my life or anything, but they are pretty comfortable.

The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

Inundated

Post by Inundated » Sat May 12, 2018 8:59 am

I bought a pillow for under $10 at Big Lots that's the best pillow I have ever owned. Still great after nearly a year.

No TV infomercial required.

Justice!

Post by Justice! » Tue May 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Pretty sure the Okemos Wal-Mart is selling these in there "As Seen On TV" section. I think they're around $50.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Confession - I'm unfamiliar with the HurryCane. What is it?

Memo to 106.7: Twenty-One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, FUN and Fall Out Boy all S-U-C-K!!! Stop playing those shitty (boy) bands, and maybe you'll end your streak of piss poor ratings!

sfpcc

Post by sfpcc » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:21 pm

www.hurrycane.com

From the Bed Bath And Beyond Website

"The hurrycane is an all terrain cane the provides 3 points of contact for balance and stability." So basically it is a cane that ends in a three point head.

Frank Booth

Post by Frank Booth » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Gordon went right up to 'em in broad daylight of course, cause he's the man, right? And he took all those drugs away. It was f****ing beautiful. Candy colored clown they call the Sand Man.

Inundated

Post by Inundated » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:08 pm

Justice! wrote:Pretty sure the Okemos Wal-Mart is selling these in there "As Seen On TV" section. I think they're around $50.
Just saw this in my local Walmart. It is called the MyPillow Classic, whatever that means. (I'm guessing that means, "if you want the better version, get it for more money from the infomercial".)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic