Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 3-19-2018 at 7:00p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating newly registered accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

A forum devoted to the Advertising Industry. A place not just to discuss the ads you see & hear, but also the business side of the industry.

Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

Post by sfpcc » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 am

This evening around 1:30 AM NBC aired a Neutrogena commercial with Kristen Bell three times, (maybe it twice and just changed the channel and forgot to notice.) I like Kristen Bell but that's kind of excessive, (she also does ads for Enterprise Rent A Cars and Samsung.)

Re: Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

Post by SolarMax » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:59 pm

The Kristen Bell Neutrogena spot isn't new, it's been airing everywhere for some months (especially during "The Good Place"). I think it often gets bookended with a similar spot featuring Nicole Kidman, apparently a sister in wrinkle-freeness.
Ad geniuses seem to think annoying repetition is an effective thing. On-demand and streaming sites often run the same 3 or 4 spot cluster at every break in a show.

TC Talks

Re: Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am

I love bookends. If the goal (which it is) is repetitions, it is a great move. More people will not recall any bad in a stop set, here you are talking about one.
(C) 2018 TC Talks. Assembled in U.S.A.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic