All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/14 at 10:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

A forum devoted to the Advertising Industry. A place not just to discuss the ads you see & hear, but also the business side of the industry.
sfpcc

Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

Post by sfpcc » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 am

This evening around 1:30 AM NBC aired a Neutrogena commercial with Kristen Bell three times, (maybe it twice and just changed the channel and forgot to notice.) I like Kristen Bell but that's kind of excessive, (she also does ads for Enterprise Rent A Cars and Samsung.)

SolarMax

Re: Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

Post by SolarMax » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:59 pm

The Kristen Bell Neutrogena spot isn't new, it's been airing everywhere for some months (especially during "The Good Place"). I think it often gets bookended with a similar spot featuring Nicole Kidman, apparently a sister in wrinkle-freeness.
Ad geniuses seem to think annoying repetition is an effective thing. On-demand and streaming sites often run the same 3 or 4 spot cluster at every break in a show.

TC Talks

Re: Neutrogena / Kristen Bell

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am

I love bookends. If the goal (which it is) is repetitions, it is a great move. More people will not recall any bad in a stop set, here you are talking about one.

(C) 2018 TC Talks. Assembled in U.S.A.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic