Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. Please visit the newly created "Buzzboard v3.0 features" forum to view announcements as to recently installed new features, as well as to report any issues or share your opinions regarding recent site changes. All accepted new account registrations through 8-17-2017 at 7:30p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Super Bowl Comercials 2017

A forum devoted to the Advertising Industry. A place not just to discuss the ads you see & hear, but also the business side of the industry.
sfpcc

Super Bowl Comercials 2017

Post by sfpcc » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Well the Super Bowl has been over for about a hour. Does anyone has any thoughts on the commercials? My favorite one is The Skittles ad in the first half. Basically a young teen boy tries to get the attention of a young teen girl by throwing a skittles at her window. His various attempts are then caught by the young girl, her mom, her dad, a robber, a cop, and some kind of animal.
Also there seemed to be a lot of ads for Alpha Romeo. It had me wondering "who in the Super Bowl audience can afford an Alpha Romeo?"

Milk

Re: Super Bowl Comercials 2017

Post by Milk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 am

The one for 84 Lumber was probably the most-controversial; it looked more like an ad for a clothing company. However, if you go to their website and checked out the full commercial, you'd see why. Otherwise, it was well-done.

Alfa Romeo, FYI is owned by Fiat Chrysler.

My least-favorite ad: the one for T-Mobile with Justin Bieber.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic