Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 12-09-2017 at 9:00a ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Super Bowl Comercials 2017

A forum devoted to the Advertising Industry. A place not just to discuss the ads you see & hear, but also the business side of the industry.
sfpcc

Super Bowl Comercials 2017

Post by sfpcc » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Well the Super Bowl has been over for about a hour. Does anyone has any thoughts on the commercials? My favorite one is The Skittles ad in the first half. Basically a young teen boy tries to get the attention of a young teen girl by throwing a skittles at her window. His various attempts are then caught by the young girl, her mom, her dad, a robber, a cop, and some kind of animal.
Also there seemed to be a lot of ads for Alpha Romeo. It had me wondering "who in the Super Bowl audience can afford an Alpha Romeo?"

Milk

Re: Super Bowl Comercials 2017

Post by Milk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 am

The one for 84 Lumber was probably the most-controversial; it looked more like an ad for a clothing company. However, if you go to their website and checked out the full commercial, you'd see why. Otherwise, it was well-done.

Alfa Romeo, FYI is owned by Fiat Chrysler.

My least-favorite ad: the one for T-Mobile with Justin Bieber.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic