Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ivanka Trump at G20

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Ivanka Trump at G20

Post by screen glare » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:11 pm

The United States of America embarrassed by her presence at G20. Looked and sounded like an air headed Valley Girl when talking with world leaders. What an embarrassment for our nation. Along with doofus daddy and mouse spouse - a veritable cartoon triad. Trump’s reality show - now animated.

bmw

Re: Ivanka Trump at G20

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:46 am

Speaking of airhead female politicians embarrassing our country....

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Nobody was speaking about female politicians...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:24 pm

Ivanka should wish she had even 1/8th the heart and empathy and courage of AOC. Ivanka is an imposter in every aspect of her life. She’s nothing but a money grubbing, surgically altered, self-entitled user and self-centered opportunist. She is too stupid to feel how out of place she was trying to hob-knob at the G20 with world leaders. AOC is correct that a professional diplomat should have gone in her place.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:30 pm

AOC is elected. Ivanka is no politician. Except no doubt practicing office politics with her carrier pidgeon to daddy - Ivanka’s mouse spouse - delicate Jared.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:50 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:24 pm
Ivanka should wish she had even 1/8th the heart and empathy and courage of AOC. Ivanka is an imposter in every aspect of her life. She’s nothing but a money grubbing, surgically altered, self-entitled user and self-centered opportunist. She is too stupid to feel how out of place she was trying to hob-knob at the G20 with world leaders. AOC is correct that a professional diplomat should have gone in her place.
Outright lying and making offensive, vile comparisons to concentration camps when discussing facilities with AC, beds, comfortable amenities, and no intention of mass murder isnt empathy or courage.
Its sick.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:03 pm

Oh no, my friend. We all know who the psychopathic liar is. Donald Trump. No debate. No question. No contest. And as of today we now have photographic evidence of what’s going down in the camps. Waste your hot air on those who desperately want to believe Trump’s excuses for child abuse.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:07 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:50 pm
screen glare wrote:
Outright lying and making offensive, vile comparisons to concentration camps when discussing facilities with AC, beds, comfortable amenities, and no intention of mass murder isnt empathy or courage.
Its sick.
This is very much concentration camp conditions you Trump apologist bigot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/p ... e=Homepage

As for the failed fashion designer... she can't even keep her business out of bankruptcy and she's a mule in the Trump criminal network.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... cfa243542a

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:07 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:50 pm
screen glare wrote:
Its sick.
This is very much concentration camp conditions you Trump apologist bigot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/p ... e=Homepage

As for the failed fashion designer... she can't even keep her business out of bankruptcy and she's a mule in the Trump criminal network.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... cfa243542a

I am not a Trump apologist, i just think he is the lesser evil in comparison to any of the anti-American traitors on your side.
Labeling me a bigot is not ok and just gives me more reason to hate you more. If you truly believe the garbage, hatred, and intolerance you spew, YOU are the real deplorable.
There is nothing concentration camp about those facilities and I think you know that.
Eat dirt and die mothetfucker.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:46 am

You are vile and reprehensible
Your not right in the head
That picture deserves a lawsuit for defamation

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm

TC I'm finally putting you on my ignore list. You are one disgusting human being.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm
TC I'm finally putting you on my ignore list. You are one disgusting human being.
This photoshop offends you and the government report on the conditions in the migrant camps? Nothing? Sexual harassment? Nothing? Blatant Constitutional Bastardizing? Nothing? The Dog Whstling? Nothing?

Good riddance to your morally bankrupt commentary. You are no American.
Last edited by TC Talks on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:46 am
You are vile and reprehensible
Your not right in the head
That picture deserves a lawsuit for defamation
Trump vs 72% of Americans that will be fun...

― Noam Chomsky

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:05 pm
bmw wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm
This photoshop offends you and the government report on the conditions in the migrant camps? Nothing? Sexual harassment? Nothing? Blatant Constitutional Bastardizing? Nothing? The Dog Whstling? Nothing?

Good riddance to your morally bankrupt commentary. You are no American.
People who have actually been to the migrant camps are pretty pissed off by characterizations like yours...probably because yours are dishonest and are conjured up just to help Trump lose.
Nevermind those camps arent Trumps doing anyway. They started during the administration of the false messiah Obama, a guy who could build actual, literal concentration camps and still receive high approval numbers just because he is Obama.
But keep repeating your lies about "Trumps Concentration Camps" because eventually youll actually believe it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Which people, like the government oversight team? Are they lying?

I understand that you will have look up the word squalid, but it's not a flattering report.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/p ... ntion.html

The entire report:
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper ... pdf#page=1

What does Obama have to do with Trump disaster?

Oh no, another lawsuit...

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic