Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Synchronicities.

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
stopnswop2

Synchronicities.

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Anyone else on here been having extremely frequent ones last year or so?

They are getting way too creepy for me.
I used to get excited by them because they were rare and I thought they were signs.
But these things are happening 3 or 4 times a day for the past 2 years...

I'll give the 2 examples that happened today.

I was listening to The Breeze and "That's what Friends are For" came on. I was also watching The Golden Girls.
Rose said the line "that's what friends are for", while the song was still playing, right when the song said that line.

And then,
Just now, I turned on the radio and Seals and Crofts were playing. I was thinking to myself "Lean On Me by Bill Withers should totally come on next".
Then 1 song later it comes on.

Share your recent examples, or a super creepy one

Music is my life.

Bryce

Re: Synchronicities.

Post by Bryce » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 am

While watching Red Wings games, quite often I will make a comment and seconds later the exact same comment will be repeated word for word from the TV via Mickey Redmond.

I chalk this up to years and years of listening to him and me adopting some of his sayings. I guess it doesn't count for me But it sure does get interesting reactions from people watching the game with me.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 am
While watching Red Wings games, quite often I will make a comment and seconds later the exact same comment will be repeated word for word from the TV via Mickey Redmond.

I chalk this up to years and years of listening to him and me adopting some of his sayings. I guess it doesn't count for me But it sure does get interesting reactions from people watching the game with me.
Lol that's more of you studying his behavior and knowing the game rather than a "glitch in the matrix"

Music is my life.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Erhmharghard!!! Jerst Nerr!!
Oh, sorry, omg just now!!
Goodbye Stranger Supertramp!

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Was thinking that song, fired up home receiver, BAM! WHMI Rocks! Now Sugar Pie Honeybunch! WEEEEE!!!

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic