Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Creditor Left Homeless after Trump Stiffs Him for $1 Trillion

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Creditor Left Homeless after Trump Stiffs Him for $1 Trillion

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:32 pm

A homeless man caused an estimated $30,000 in damages to at least 20 cars Monday.

OKALOOSA ISLAND — A homeless man went on a vandalism spree Monday and caused an estimated $30,000 in damage to vehicles, according to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office.

According to a press release from the Sheriff’s Office, Justin James Wilson, who is 30, damaged at least 20 cars that were parked at the Holiday Inn Resort on U.S. Highway 98 on Okaloosa Island.

Witnesses said Wilson used rocks and a belt buckle to smash windows and beat the cars.

Deputies later found Wilson asleep on a bench near the scene. He admitted breaking the windows, saying “Take me to jail. I did it because Donald Trump owes me one trillion dollars, and these vehicles belong to the mafia,” the release said.

He faces 14 counts of felony criminal mischief and six counts misdemeanor criminal mischief.
https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20190 ... on-dollars

Okaloosa Island is 14 Miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

km1125

Re: Creditor Left Homeless after Trump Stiffs Him for $1 Trillion

Post by km1125 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 pm

If those vehicles really belonged to the Mafia, is this a problem that's going to fix itself with no court intervention necessary?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:47 am

Forget taking him to jail, take him to his Momma for a good floggin'

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:22 pm

It sounds like deputies made him an offer he can't refuse.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic