I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Salt Lake City radio

Hey, some of us like to talk about happenings in other areas of the country, too. Here's the place to do it.
hunterw

Salt Lake City radio

Post by hunterw » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:06 am

Anyone been to Salt Lake City.
Never seen so many of the same formats

4 Top40 CHR stations (1 from north of town but has a repeater in town)
1 rhythmic CHR station
2 Hot AC stations
2 adult contemporary stations
1 classic hits station
1 adult album alternative station

2 Alternative stations
2 rock stations
2 80s rock stations
1 classic rock station
3 country stations

sfpcc

Re: Salt Lake City radio

Post by sfpcc » Wed May 02, 2018 12:32 am

Do they have more than one Public Radio Station? Do you know anything about one that they have, (I assume) now? Does BYU have a presence on the Salt Lake City airwaves? (I know the college is based in Provo which is about 45 miles away.)

I've never been to Utah but my Mom and her friend go to Snowbird alot.

ftballfan

Re: Salt Lake City radio

Post by ftballfan » Wed May 02, 2018 9:51 am

sfpcc wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 12:32 am
Do they have more than one Public Radio Station? Do you know anything about one that they have, (I assume) now? Does BYU have a presence on the Salt Lake City airwaves? (I know the college is based in Provo which is about 45 miles away.)

I've never been to Utah but my Mom and her friend go to Snowbird alot.
BYU runs the classical station and they have a Mormon programming station that is currently online and on satellite radio, but will be coming to terrestrial radio in SLC as BYU is buying a second station in the market.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic