Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Keep America Great

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Keep America Great

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Trump just formally announced he's running for President in 2020.

The headline is that he changed his slogan from MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN to KEEP AMERICA GREAT.

Gonna be a LONNNNNNGGGG four years for the loony left if he wins again.

Turkeytop

Re: Keep America Great

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 pm

Trump in 2020.

America adores Trump.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 pm

I'm in a odd position. I really dislike T Rump as a person, but I agree with and support much of his policy.

I'd vote for him again.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:58 am

I just hope there are contingencies if he refuses to leave office in the event of a loss. I'd be fine with a couple of Marines paying a visit to the Oval Office...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:41 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:58 am
I just hope there are contingencies if he refuses to leave office in the event of a loss. I'd be fine with a couple of Marines paying a visit to the Oval Office...
What a stupid comment. I don't think he's going to lose, but there is no reason to expect anything other than a normal transition. The real question is if he does win, will the left accept it this time?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:34 am

Tired. Retread. Predictable. Childish.

Trump Campaign Kick Off:

Everything described as either “The greatest” or “The worst”. (Yawn.)

Mueller Report “Total witch hunt”. (He wishes.)

Hillary Clinton “Lock Her Up” chant. (HIS team IS locked up.)

The press: “Fake News”. (Even Fox is now calling him out.)

Fake Polls. (Like a mad king - fire the pollsters.)

We get it.
He’s a deeply scratched, warped, broken record.

They should produce a game show: “What Will Trump Do?”
Every American would win, because by now his NPD symptoms are easy to spot - and always drive him to react in predictably identical ways.

Voters are looking for an honest president with new ideas - who has leadership experience, a world class education, is fair-minded, and not a con man coward.
Last edited by screen glare on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:03 am

By the way - well-known war hawk Bolton, his ambitious side kick Pompao, and the empty chair and office of the Secretary of Defense are all busy orchestrating our war with Iran - the overture already playing. Loudly.

And Trump’s directed 1,000 more US military fighters to the region.

What do you do when you have no military experience because you dodged the draft five times, caused five other guys to go in your place, and are running for reelection?

Make voters actually see you as a patriotic (Trump July 4 extravaganza) puffed up, commander in Chief !

And while you’re at it be sure to read the short letter General Jim Mattis wrote to Trump when he finally resigned in exasperation and down-hearted disgust.

Wake Up, America!
Last edited by screen glare on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:15 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 pm
Trump in 2020.

America adores Trump.
50,000 in the parking lot, trying to get into an event that holds 25,000.

Biden had 6,000 people show up for his campaign launch.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:19 am

screen glare wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:03 am
By the way - well-known war hawk Bolton, his ambitious side kick Pompano, and the empty chair and office of the Secretary of Defense are all busy orchestrating our war with Iran - the overture already playing. Loudly.

And Trump’s directed 1,000 more US military fighters to the region.

What do you do when you have no military experience because you dodged the draft five times, caused five other guys to go in your place, and are running for reelection?

Make voters actually see you as a patriotic (Trump July 4 extravaganza) puffed up, commander in Chief !

And while you’re at it be sure to read the short letter General Jim Mattis wrote to Trump when he finally resigned in exasperation and down-hearted disgust.

Wake Up, America!
Hilarious... Your despair is palpable.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:53 am

Hey, FET-500!
Did ya get a load of that sweaty hoard of Hill Williams? It’s his same old base. Just as they’ve always been.

The retread no-read red voters from 2016. The folks who watch Hannity and Tucker. And listen to Rush. Hell - they believe Hillary operated a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor!

They fear and hate non-whites. Homosexuals. Well educated, pro choice women. Non-Evangelical Christians and other religions. They’ve got tons o’ guns for fun. And students shot dead at school have this crowd’s thoughts and prayers.

They’re the low information voters.

And if you’re a reporter from a conservative media outlet circulating that property for interviews - you’re going to try to select people who are exceptions to what I’ve described.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:43 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:53 am
Hey, FET-500!
Did ya get a load of that sweaty hoard of Hill Williams? It’s his same old base. Just as they’ve always been.

The retread no-read red voters from 2016. The folks who watch Hannity and Tucker. And listen to Rush. Hell - they believe Hillary operated a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor!

They fear and hate non-whites. Homosexuals. Well educated, pro choice women. Non-Evangelical Christians and other religions. They’ve got tons o’ guns for fun. And students shot dead at school have this crowd’s thoughts and prayers.

They’re the low information voters.

And if you’re a reporter from a conservative media outlet circulating that property for interviews - you’re going to try to select people who are exceptions to what I’ve described.
I'm doing better than 12% ROI....

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:58 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:41 am
What a stupid comment. I don't think he's going to lose, but there is no reason to expect anything other than a normal transition. The real question is if he does win, will the left accept it this time?
OK, let's run this scenario and see how you handle it:

Nov 4th comes around, Trump loses by 1 and a half or two points (we know it will be a close election). Let's say his Texas, Calf.,Florida losses are razor thin (places where all those pesky illegals are). Trump goes off saying votes were stolen, illegally cast, that it's all fixed (again, this wouldn't be in the realm of science fiction). He puts his fleet of lawyers back to work and takes it to court. If the courts fail to have decision (that BTW would most certainly be appealed should Trump lose the ruling) by Jan 20th at 11:59am, what happens?

Given everything we've seen the man do over the past 2+ years, having a contingency is far from stupid.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:38 pm

This hypothetical might be the most absurd thing I've ever read in this forum. If Trump loses, he will peacefully leave office. That 2 and a half month interim after the election but before the transition will be plenty of time for the legal process to determine the winner in the event of a super close election. And if it were to come to a point where Trump genuine believed he was cheated out of a victory it wouldn't matter because he would be a lame duck with probably ZERO support from anybody in Congress - the political pressure on him to leave would be immense and so to avoid tarnishing his legacy of his first term he would leave peacefully.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Do your employers know you are this obtuse?
The complete idiot you voted for wrote:President Trump said during his 2020 reelection campaign kickoff speech late Tuesday that his administration is "getting closer" to curing cancer.

"We will push onward with new medical frontiers," Trump told a packed stadium of 20,000 in Orlando, Fla. "We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases - including cancer and others - and we're getting closer all the time."

Trump also made a campaign promise of eradicating AIDS "once and for all," adding that "we're very close."
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ing-cancer

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Wed May 04, 2016 10:55 am

Trump is human garbage, and he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the White House. He deserves to lose EVERY state.

Furthermore, Hillary should be easy to beat in 2020. Clintons only get elected by anomalies in the election process. Bill was never a majority president because of Perot siphoning votes from Bush and Dole, and Hillary is going to be elected because she's running against pure human garbage.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44071

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic