Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chick -feel -A

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Chick -feel -A

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Chick-fil-A owner arrested after admitting she repeatedly molested an underage girl

A 32-year-old former church youth leader was arrested Wednesday on two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation of a 15-year-old member of the church, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

Heather Matuszek of Dunedin was booked into the county jail, then freed later that night after posting $40,000 bail.

The incidents took place between August 2014 and April 2015, according to the Sheriff’s Office, when the victim was 15 and Matuszek was her 28-year-old youth leader at Clearwater Community Church.

The victim told deputies that Matuszek spent the night in her bed twice and each time touched her inappropriately.

The Sheriff’s Office did not release the name of the victim. She is 19 now, and reported the allegations on March 25. Matuszek no longer attends the church, deputies said.

Detectives interviewed Matuszek Wednesday and said she admitted to the allegations. She currently operates a Chick-fil-A franchise at Westfield Countryside mall, according to her LinkedIn profile.

Clearwater Community Church Pastor Josh Kee sent this statement to the Tampa Bay Times on Friday:

“We are greatly concerned for the victim and her family and the impact this has had on them and our church community. We are committed to ensuring that the children and youth who participate in our ministries are protected and nurtured. Our priority at this time is to support and care for the victim and her family and we will do all that is necessary to support any resulting investigation.”

The victim alleged that more incidents took place outside of Pinellas County. Those will be investigated by other law enforcement agencies. The investigation is continuing, and the Sheriff’s Office believes there may be more victims.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/pinellas/ ... -20190612/

Clearwater is 445 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Re: Chick -feel -A

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Was she Catholic?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:14 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Was she Catholic?
The perpetrator, or the victim?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Perp. It seems to be their thing.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 pm

I took it she was a member of Clearwater Community Church.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:20 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:57 pm
I took it she was a member of Clearwater Community Church.
So a Scientologist.

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:30 pm

I know Scientology is big there. They own half of downtown Clearwater. Do they call it Clearwater Community Church? I'm not into religion. I'm a sinner.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Was expecting a thread about Joe Biden. Call me disappointed.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic