Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

AOC Sucks?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Y M Ionhere

Re: AOC Sucks?

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:32 am

NS8401 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:17 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:55 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:45 pm
I really don't know much about AOC. I am not a conservative, and I am not a liberal. But I think it's funny how conservatives label AOC as an inexperienced loon who says stupid or untrue things. But Donald Trump is somehow immune from the same criticism, which in my opinion is much more warranted.

Covfefe.
Trump has actually done things. He's done things, he's failed and then tried again; all while being a giant asshole. In contrast, AOC sold tacos.

I love the girl. She's cute and charming and working full steam at getting Trump re-elected.
If you try to do something... fail... then try again and repeat then you’ve done absolutely nothing...
I think Trumps problems are often related to involving himself in things he knows little about. Its been said that he is something of a tea-totaller. Yet he created a line of wines. Wine from someone who isnt a connoisseur? Yeah, thats really going to succeed.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:32 am
NS8401 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:17 pm
FET-500 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:55 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:45 pm
I really don't know much about AOC. I am not a conservative, and I am not a liberal. But I think it's funny how conservatives label AOC as an inexperienced loon who says stupid or untrue things. But Donald Trump is somehow immune from the same criticism, which in my opinion is much more warranted.

Covfefe.
Trump has actually done things. He's done things, he's failed and then tried again; all while being a giant asshole. In contrast, AOC sold tacos.

I love the girl. She's cute and charming and working full steam at getting Trump re-elected.
If you try to do something... fail... then try again and repeat then you’ve done absolutely nothing...
I think Trumps problems are often related to involving himself in things he knows little about. Its been said that he is something of a tea-totaller. Yet he created a line of wines. Wine from someone who isnt a connoisseur? Yeah, thats really going to succeed.
I dunno. McDonalds sells a bunch of hamburgers. They also sold a whole bunch of Thunderbird back in the day.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:46 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:37 pm
I dunno. McDonalds sells a bunch of hamburgers. They also sold a whole bunch of Thunderbird back in the day.
McDonalds sold booze? Where and when? How did I miss that? Or is this just another stupid made-up post on this thing we call the internet?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:37 am

Nice blaccent, Allie.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:39 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:46 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:37 pm
McDonalds sold booze? Where and when? How did I miss that? Or is this just another stupid made-up post on this thing we call the internet?
McDonalds does indeed sell alcohol at their stores in a number of other countries. Yes, you can enjoy a beer with your Big Mac at the Munich McDonalds. That was not the intent of the comment. It was to point out that in many cases there is a bigger market for items that aren't produced by, or sold to, the "connoisseur" per se.

I hardly think that if one was to take a tour looking for the "best hamburger", McDonalds would be a must visit. However, they sell more burgers than anyone else. Another example, Bud Light is the best selling beer in the United States. I don't personally know anyone who I would call a beer "connoisseur" that drinks it.

Sometimes a brand name can sell a product even if the product isn't great.

Hope that is clear now.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic